Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB Pokémon EV06 Mascarade Crépusculaire
56.90 €
Voir le deal

LIZZY BORDEN - My Midnight Things (15 juin 2018)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

LIZZY BORDEN - My Midnight Things (15 juin 2018) Empty LIZZY BORDEN - My Midnight Things (15 juin 2018)

Message par Pietro Mer 13 Juin 2018, 11:06

Dans la rubrique "tiens, ils existent encore eux ?".
LIZZY BORDEN - My Midnight Things (15 juin 2018) Lizzybordenmymidnight

"The Scar Across My Heart", a brand new song from Lizzy Borden, can be streamed below. The track is taken from the theatrical rock frontman's first album in 11 years, "My Midnight Things", which will be released on June 15 via Metal Blade Records.

With the hard-and-heavy tracks of the album opening title cut "Obsessed With You" and "The Scar Across My Heart", the extended layoff between albums has not dulled his desire to rock and shock. "Although we have stayed busy touring all over the world, I missed being a recording artist. I look at the new album as a new beginning, I pushed the restart button on my career," Borden comments.

Having signed a new contract with Metal Blade on the strength of three demo tracks, Borden opted to produce "My Midnight Things" himself, with Joey Scott as co-producer. (Joey also handled all the drumming duties.) "I knew what I was going for and had doubts that I could find a producer who would understand that," Borden explains. "My approach is very different than what is happening in today's current sound."

"My Midnight Things" was mixed by Greg Fidelman (METALLICA, BLACK SABBATH, ADELE, U2) and mastered by Tom Baker (DAVID BOWIE, ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON, TOM PETTY).

Borden is planning on hitting the road shortly. "I've already started working on the 'My Midnight Things' show, and I really can't wait to play these songs live," he says. "There are so many talented players out there in the world, I know I will find the right musicians to be on stage with me in my touring band in the new show. And just based on what is being talked about so far, it will be the best show I've ever done. I really do feel a new excitement that I have not felt in years. The best is yet to come."

"My Midnight Things" track listing

01. My Midnight Things
02. Obsessed With You
03. Long May They Haunt Us
04. The Scar Across My Heart
05. A Stranger To Love
06. The Perfect Poison
07. Run Away With Me
08. Our Love Is God
09. My Midnight Things (Reprise)
10. We Belong To The Shadows

The album can be pre-ordered at metalblade.com/lizzyborden, where the record is available in the following formats:

* limited first-edition digipak-CD (includes bonus tracks)
* jewelcase CD
* 180-gram black vinyl
* clear pacific blue marbled vinyl (EU exclusive - limited to 300 copies)
* clear burgundy marbled vinyl (EU exclusive - limited to 200 copies)
* olive/black marbled vinyl (U.S. exclusive - limited to 300 copies)
* opaque cool gray marbled vinyl (US exclusive - limited to 200 copies)
* exclusive bundles with a shirt, plus digital options are also available!

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut