Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020) Empty PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020)

Message par Onionizuka Jeu 08 Oct 2020, 21:33

Plini qui sort son album le jour de mon anniversaire (et celui de ma fille)  :kiss:

PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020) Plini-photo-chad-dao@1400x1050

Australian guitarist Plini has announced his long-awaited second album, Impulse Voices, together with the release of the record’s lead single, I’ll Tell You Someday. The LP is due out on 27 November.

Impulse Voices was composed and recorded by Plini in his bedroom studio. Accompanying the guitarist across the album’s eight tracks are drummer Chris Allison and bassist Simon Grove, who also mixed and co-produced Impulse Voices.

Other musicians who made guest appearances on the album include Dave MacKay on the piano and synthesiser, John Waugh on saxophone and Amy Turk on the electro-acoustic harp.

The music from Impulse Voices is derived from demos that range from “a few months to a few years old”, Plini explained. With gigging and touring at a standstill due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, Plini said that it afforded him a rare opportunity to work on the album with more “free-spiritedness”.

“I slowed my lifestyle way down and spent almost every day from March till August wandering around Sydney, listening to podcasts and music, and then coming home and chipping away at these songs,” he said.

“It was an extremely fun, rewarding and explorative process – the closest I’ve felt to the free-spiritedness I had when I first started writing music (way before ever releasing it), but informed by everything I’ve learnt and experienced in the last few years of tours and travel.”

He added, “I feel like I designed a pretty cool house for the listener to inhabit with these songs, but it was made truly special by the masterfully crafted furnishings and decorations added by Chris, Simon and the rest of the musicians involved.”

Impulse Voices will be releaed in digital, vinyl, cassette and CD formats. The album also features cover art from long-time collaborator Alex Pryle.
Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020) Empty Re: PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020)

Message par Sven Jeu 08 Oct 2020, 21:51

Cool, ça!

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

http://www.leseternels.net

PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020) Empty Re: PLINI - Impulse Voices (27 novembre 2020)

Message par Invité Ven 09 Oct 2020, 09:10

Très belle nouvelle. Cette fin d'année est véritablement très riche en belles sorties, pour ce qui me concerne.

Invité
Invité

Message par Onionizuka Jeu 29 Oct 2020, 12:41

En vidéo:

Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Onionizuka Mer 04 Nov 2020, 19:38

Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut