Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor!

Page 3 sur 6 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Empty Re: MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor!

Message par Sven Sam 6 Avr - 10:42

Stouquette!

Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

http://www.leseternels.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Pietro Lun 8 Avr - 15:49

Pietro a écrit:McClain et Demmel sont tous les deux retournés dans leurs groupes précédents finalement:

SACRED REICH Rejoined By Ex-MACHINE HEAD Drummer DAVE MCCLAIN
MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Sacredreichdec2018band_638
Et voila le 1er extrait, carrément punk :

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Message par Onionizuka Mer 10 Avr - 15:31

Video: Machine Head’s Reunited Burn My Eyes Line-Up Performs “Davidian”

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Machine-head-burn-my-eyes-line-up-2019

Not only will this summer see three-fourths of Machine Head’s Burn My Eyes line-up reunite for a European tour — but this version of the band has also apparently re-recorded the classic album they’re reassembling to celebrate. Machine Head mastermind Robb Flynn — now rejoined by Logan Mader (guitars) and Chris Kontos (drums) as well as current MH bassist Jared MacEachern (who replaces Adam Duce) — has said that the group “plan[s] on dripping that out song-by-song,” likely as a digital-only release.

And it seems that we now have our first taste of that re-recording in the form of this in-studio video for the anthemic “Davidian.” It doesn’t offer a whole lot of surprises — it’s not like they went and added an accordion or some shit — but it does aptly demonstrate what fans who get to experience the reunion live have in store for them.

Also, have you ever heard “Davidian” and not been stoked? I mean, c’mon…

Check out the video below. Get the Burn My Eyes tour dates here. Hope U.S. tour dates soon ring with a shotgun blast.

Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Pietro Mer 24 Avr - 10:30

Suite de l'album rejoué live en studio:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mer 29 Mai - 17:36

Morceau suivant:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mer 19 Juin - 14:57

Nouvel extrait, pochette et tracklist du nouveau Sacred Reich avec McClain:

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Sacredreichawakeningcd

Arizona thrash metal veterans SACRED REICH will release their new album, "Awakening", on August 23 via Metal Blade Records. The band's first LP in 23 years was produced by Arthur Rizk, who has previously worked with CAVALERA CONSPIRACY, POWER TRIP and CODE ORANGE, among others. The album marks SACRED REICH's first release since the return of drummer Dave McClain.

The official music video for the "Awakening" title track can be seen below. The clip was was shot by acclaimed director Mark Pellington (U2, FOO FIGHTERS, PEARL JAM, PUBLIC ENEMY).

"Awakening" is described in a press release as "a timeless collection comprised of blistering thrash, crushing grooves, killer solos and socially conscious lyrics that demonstrate a true understanding of everything that matters most in the world today."

SACRED REICH guitarist and founding member Jason Rainey recently exited the band for "health reasons" and was replaced by Joey Radziwill.

Speaking about SACRED REICH's current lineup, bassist/vocalist Phil Rind said: "Dave is such a killer drummer and person. He works every day to become a better drummer, and I mean every day. His work ethic is inspiring. As much as he has accomplished, he is still open to what comes. Joey brings a higher level of musicianship and tightness to our band, and he brings a freshness to us. He gives us an opportunity for us to see things from a different perspective, and all of us were blown away by what he can do with a guitar and how effortlessly he does it."

"Awakening" was engineered by John Aquilino and was mastered by Maor Appelbaum.

Regarding the new LP's musical direction, Rind said: "Going into it, we had a loose idea as far as knowing that we wanted some fast, heavy songs to honor the old school fans that have supported us and gotten us to this point. We wanted everything to happen naturally. We didn't want to force anything and we are super stoked with every song. It is easily the best thing we have ever done. Regardless of what happens with the record, the experience of making it was enough to satisfy us. Obviously, we hope people like it, but even if it tanked, it could not change the way we feel about it. We know what we did."

"Awakening" track listing:

01. Awakening
02. Divide & Conquer
03. Salvation
04. Manifest Reality
05. Killing Machine
06. Death Valley
07. Revolution
08. Something To Believe

SACRED REICH will tour Europe this summer and again in November with special guest NIGHT DEMON.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Onionizuka Mer 10 Juil - 9:44

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Adamducedavemcclainphildemmeljuly2019top_638

"Non Robb, t'es pas le bienvenu"

Les 3 ex-guitariste, bassiste et batteur ont joué ensemble pour l'ouverture du bar de Phil Demmel. Et même Jared y était.

Phil Demmel, Dave McClain and Adam Duce reunited this past weekend for a special performance at a Northern California bar.

The three former MACHINE HEAD members were joined by a by a number of other musicians — including current MACHINE HEAD bassist Jared MacEachern — for a set of covers at the opening of Demmel's new sports bar, The Back Lounge, in Dublin.

The July 6 appearance by THE MERKINS marked the first time Demmel, McClain and Duce played together since Adam's February 2013 exit from MACHINE HEAD. Duce was replaced four months later by MacEachern. Adam then sued MACHINE HEAD, claiming that the other bandmembers "simply kicked him out of the band and presumed he would forget about over two decades of hard work, dedication, and effort" he put into the group. Duce also said his likeness was used on the band's web site and in promotions without his authorization. The lawsuit was settled out of court in July 2014.

Duce, who played on MACHINE HEAD's "Burn My Eyes" LP, isn't involved in the upcoming tour to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the classic debut album.

McClain and Demmel exited MACHINE HEAD last fall.

When he announced his departure from the band, Demmel, who first played with MACHINE HEAD frontman Robb Flynn in VIO-LENCE in the late 1980s and early 1990s, said in a statement saying that it was "simply time" for him "to step away and do something else musically." He later revealed in an interview that he was minimally involved in the making of MACHINE HEAD's latest album, 2018's "Catharsis", a record that he said he hated. He also said that MACHINE HEAD gradually "became a Robb Flynn solo project, and that isn't what I signed up for."

Last month, McClain told "Robb's MetalWorks" that he no longer believed in MACHINE HEAD's songs and musical direction toward the end of his tenure with the band.

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Adamducedavemcclainphildemmeljuly2019playing_638

MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Phildemmelbaropening_638
Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Pietro Mer 10 Juil - 11:00

Que Demmel et McClain rejouent avec Adam Duce maintenant qu'ils ne sont plus dans le groupe, ok, vu les relations qu'ils ont tous avec Flynn c'est pas si étonnant.

Ce qui me surprend le plus c'est que Jared MacEachern soit là alors qu'il est toujours dans le groupe !! :huh?:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Cedric Mer 10 Juil - 11:06

Plus pour longtemps si ça continue :lol:

Aujourd’hui, en banlieue parisienne, il y avait des élevages de dromadaires, il y avait des vignes. Le désert grignotait les pieds de l’Espagne et du Portugal. Et les deux frigidaires terrestres, l’arctique et l’antarctique, ils servaient maintenant d’élevage de bovins sur terre ferme. Ils avaient tout salopé. Tout pollué. Tout bouffé, tout niqué, les nappes phréatiques, les terres, l’air, niqué les montagnes, aujourd’hui hérissées de structures métalliques inutiles, des tire-fesses, des télésièges, des stations de ski, tout ça abandonné, parce qu’il n’y avait plus de putain de NEIGE.
Bande d’enculés.
Si un jour j’ai un gosse, je le tuerai pour qu’il ne vive pas cet enfer.

Sutor, ne supra crepidam.
Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Pietro Jeu 18 Juil - 11:02

Le nouveau Sacred Reich avec McClain derrière les futs arrive bientôt. Nouvel extrait:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Lun 30 Sep - 10:16

On connait "l'autre line up" (celui qui va jouer un set best of avant Burn My Eyes) :

Machine Head a écrit:Head Cases, please welcome Vogg Kiełtyka and Matt Alston to the Machine Head family!!

Machine Head are proud to announce the two new full-time members who will be performing the first set of the upcoming 3 hour "Evening With" / 'Burn My Eyes 25th Anniversary tour, with the 2nd set performed by original BME-alumni Chris Kontos and Logan Mader.

Band visionary and mastermind Robb Flynn states, "it is an honor to perform alongside Matt and Vogg, these two are straight up "elite-level" players, and fucking BEASTS on-stage! I cannot wait for the Head Cases of the world to get crushed by the heaviness that they will bring, let's do this!".

New guitarist Vogg Kiełtyka (Decapitated) adds: "It’s a huge honour to be able to play at the same stage with the mighty Machine Head. I grew up on their music and when I heard I will join them on this tour, I was literally STOKED!

As a thirteen years old I was learning songs from "Burn My Eyes” which is still one of my favorite albums EVER, that album had also a big influence on my playing and my guitar skills."

He continues, "Machine Head is not just a band, it’s an institution who has still a big influence on how all metal scene looks like, so for me as a musician and also a metal fan it’s something special to be able to be a small part of it.

That will be definitely a huge lesson and experience for me to be a part of such a professional team. Adventure begins, I cannot wait!"

Vogg will continue to perform double-duty with his band Decapitated adding: "To all Decapitated fans: I will see with you also during Decapitated shows in 2020. We do plan also to compose new music for next Decapitated album so keep an eye on more news!"

New drummer Matt Alston adds, "I’m honoured to announce that I will be playing drums for Machine Head for the next world tour cycle alongside Chris Kontos on their 'Burn My Eyes' 25th Anniversary tour.

It was a pleasure working for MH over last years world tour, but now having the opportunity to be playing their songs is something I never would have imagined while growing up & listening to their music.

Pre-production for the upcoming European tour starts on Monday, needless to say I can’t fucking wait to get on the road!

A huge, HUGE thanks to my brother Steve Lagudi for getting me the opportunity to audition, and of course to Robb, Jared, & the whole MH team for welcoming me into this new position."

About the "Burn My Eyes' 25th Anniversary Tour:
Building on their wildly popular 'Evening With…’ format, these not-to-be-missed shows will be a three-hour musical extravaganza, comprised of two parts:

Part I - will feature a battery of MACHINE HEAD’s modern classics, such as ‘Imperium,’ ‘Halo,’ 'Ten Ton Hammer' and, ‘The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears,’ featuring frontman/guitarist Robb Flynn and bassist Jared MacEachern performing alongside Vogg Kiełtyka and Matt Alston on guitar and drums.

Part II - will feature the Bay Area metal titan’s classic debut album, ‘Burn My Eyes’ played in its entirety for the first time ever. And if somehow this historical event could not be monumental enough, taking the stage for this part of the set will be ‘Burn My Eyes’-era alumni and MACHINE HEAD’s original drummer Chris Kontos and original guitarist, Logan Mader.
MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 70991633_10156909781008823_3890432297849061376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmhZZlAT6TlwuEn-F1jasfMo62tQu6RD3UjzJM6C19khlJGz1u2W-GDwJS_sR-WWmU&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 70902711_10156909780988823_5418882773333049344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQmm2eBfHfvN9aTUs4GnF-ecCPKRp6OVWJfjSmdgdrPk6qWkYbISHsiKKHRe38Ej4y0&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par eudus Lun 30 Sep - 10:17

Avis aux connaisseurs
Ils passent à Lille l'an prochain
Je les ai vu en 2007 au Hellfest j'avais bien aimé
Mais j'ai jamais creusé
C'est à voir en headliner en 2019-2020?

RYM,c'est fantastique
eudus
eudus
Webzine Temptation

Message par Pietro Lun 30 Sep - 11:18

Ah je pense que oui, Machine Head sur scène c'est toujours la claque ! La prochaine tournée avec les deux line up risque de bien taper aussi, quelques soient les raisons et les motivations derrière.

D'ailleurs j'aime bien comment Flynn se présente dans le communiqué : "Band visionary and mastermind Robb Flynn" ... Rolling Eyes

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par eudus Lun 30 Sep - 11:22

Bon bein si j'ai l'accred j'irai faire un saut alors !

RYM,c'est fantastique
eudus
eudus
Webzine Temptation

Message par Onionizuka Lun 30 Sep - 11:34

Ah je suis ravi pour Vogg, un des (plus si jeune) musiciens les plus talentueux du metal extrême de ces 20 dernières années.

Je ne me fais aucune illusion sur la liberté d'écriture qui lui serait laissée par le "Band visionary and Mastermind", il est plus que probable qu'il y devienne un simple exécutant. J'ose juste espérer que Flynn saura exploiter ses capacités pour donner un nouveau souffle à MH, comme l'ont fait chacun des différents lead-guitaristes du groupe à chaque fois. Et je suis assez confiant à ce sujet, c'est un gratteux de brutal/tech death à la base, même si son groupe a opéré un virage (fort bienvenu) vers le groove metal depuis 2006.

Et puis, Decapitated va continuer (j'aurais vraiment eu de la peine si ils avaient été mangé dans le process), donc je suis content.

Je ne connais pas du tout le nouveau batteur par contre.
Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Pietro Lun 30 Sep - 15:06

Moi non plus... D'après Metal Archives c'est un anglais qui joue (jouait ?) notamment dans le projet parallèle de Dani Filth Devilment. :huh?:

Les deux nouveaux sont présentés comme des "full-time members", mais en même temps j'ai l'impression que eux-mêmes ne parlent que de la tournée sans se projeter dans le futur, je trouve ça un peu contradictoire.

Ça confirmerait que Kontos et Mader ne sont là que ponctuellement, et que Flynn continuerait avec les deux autres.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Sven Lun 30 Sep - 15:13

C'est comme ça que je l'ai compris.
J'imagine que les types doivent savoir qu'il ne faut pas qu'ils s'installent pour trop longtemps, on ne sait jamais avec Robb :lol:

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Pietro Lun 7 Oct - 16:30

La tournée a commencé.

setlist et extraits:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Cedric Lun 7 Oct - 20:46

C'est d'une banalité sans nom. C'est fou, je les ai vu six fois depuis, euh, 2006 je crois, j'ai l'impression que c'est la même setlist à chaque fois (avec le turnover des nouveaux titres hein).
Bah, sans moi du coup !

Aujourd’hui, en banlieue parisienne, il y avait des élevages de dromadaires, il y avait des vignes. Le désert grignotait les pieds de l’Espagne et du Portugal. Et les deux frigidaires terrestres, l’arctique et l’antarctique, ils servaient maintenant d’élevage de bovins sur terre ferme. Ils avaient tout salopé. Tout pollué. Tout bouffé, tout niqué, les nappes phréatiques, les terres, l’air, niqué les montagnes, aujourd’hui hérissées de structures métalliques inutiles, des tire-fesses, des télésièges, des stations de ski, tout ça abandonné, parce qu’il n’y avait plus de putain de NEIGE.
Bande d’enculés.

Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Onionizuka Ven 11 Oct - 10:16

Nouveau morceau "Do or Die"
Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Pietro Ven 11 Oct - 12:24

Ils reviennent à quelque chose de plus couillu que Catharsis, c'est déja ça.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Cedric Ven 11 Oct - 13:06

C'est tout naze :lol:
Les lyrics, les twin, sa voix. J'ai mal au foie.

Bande d’enculés.

Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Sven Ven 11 Oct - 14:40

"Motherfucker motherfucker motherfucker motherfucker" + de la musique agressive
Va falloir grandir, Robb, ça devitn gênant! :lol:

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Onionizuka Sam 12 Oct - 13:12

Comme disait Pingouin, Rob c'est un éternel addo nullar nazi.

Il avait pas encore eu l'occasion de l'ouvrir (en chanson ) à propos du bad buzz qu'il s'est pris dans la gueule suite à Catharsis +les départs de Dave et Phil+ les fans qui lui reprochent son comportement dictatorial, maintenant c'est fait :lol:
Onionizuka
Onionizuka

Message par Pietro Lun 14 Oct - 14:47

Après Bob Dylan, pourquoi pas Robb Flynn pour le prix Nobel de littérature ?

[Chorus]
One life, one will
Black heart, black still
Ignore the hate, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker
(This is do or die)
My hate is real, this fire it kills
No other choice, it's do or die motherfucker, die

[Verse 1]
I don't give a fuck about you haters and your hate
You assholes better duck, I'm coming swinging out the gate
There's not a metal band I ain't influenced, now I'm calling out the judas
Every band's the fucking same
And all I hear, is all you bitches commenting your chatter
We'll do it over, [?] you hated Bastards
Cause [?] make you sick, your mind is made before it hits
You didn't hear a fucking thing
We're not Chimaira or Strapping Young Lad
You wanna hate it but you need it so bad
This ain't just a paycheck to pay self [?]
Machine Head's in my fucking veins

[Chorus 2]
One life, one will
Black heart, black still
Ignore the hate, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker
(This is do or die)
My hate is real, this fire it kills
No other choice, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker

[Verse 2]
I don't give a fuck about your stupid little scene
Reaction videos and all your pussy little memes
How many fucking bands I gotta bury, say a prayer to Mother Mary
Welcome to the slaughterhouse
I hear your motherfuckers talk, talk, talk
I'll bless your body with some chalk, chalk, chalk
See, I'm one in a billion, a fucking chameleon
[?] imitators step into the terror dome

[Chorus 3]
One life, one will
Black heart, black still
Ignore the hate, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker
(This is do or die)
No going back, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker

Die motherfucker, die

[Breakdown]
I'm fucked up in the head
Pitch black, everything's dead
I'm fucked up in the head
Don't fucking push me, all I see is blood red
I tried to warn you, my demons will eat you alive
Shred you to pieces, one hundred thousand fucking knives
My soul is septic, dripping lead
That's why I'm fucked up in the head

Agh, go

You motherfuckers talk, talk, talk
The burning infection, the lethal injection, that'll put you in a coffin, bury you and walk on off into the night

[Final Chorus]
One life, one will
Black heart, black still
No giving in, it's do or die motherfucker, die motherfucker
(This is do or die)
No quitting now, it's do or die motherfucker, die

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Cedric Lun 14 Oct - 14:55

Robb Swift a écrit:
I hear your motherfuckers talk, talk, talk
MACHINE HEAD: Apu? Acor! - Page 3 Giphy

Bande d’enculés.

Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 6 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut