Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet) Empty DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet)

Message par Pietro Mar 12 Mai 2015, 10:07

San Francisco Bay Area thrash veterans DEATH ANGEL are pleased to announce the release of »a thrashumentary«! The DVD release was directed, shot and edited by Tommy Jones (KATAKLYSM, SOILWORK, LAMB OF GOD, CARCASS, TESTAMENT) of Videohammer Studios. It will be released July 24th via Nuclear Blast Records. The release will also include a full live album entitled »The Bay Calls For Blood«.

DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet) Death-angel-a-thrashumentary

“It is with great excitement that I finally get to share this DEATH ANGEL news”, comments vocalist Mark Osegueda. “»a thrashumentary« is finally complete and ready for release this summer! The film tells the story of DEATH ANGEL from our inception to the present day. With many guest appearances by some of our peers and contemporaries who happen to be some of the most respected players in the genre. It covers the highs, lows and highs again of the band and the thrash metal movement. A must have for any metal fan! The even better news is »a thrashumentary« will be accompanied by an official live album called »The Bay Calls For Blood«, which was recorded in our hometown of San Francisco! We are so proud of this recording and performance that we decided to release it as a live DEATH ANGEL record! Did I say record? Damn right, I did! Because it will also be available separately on limited edition vinyl for all the true metal fans! Bleed for it!”

Adds director Tommy Jones:
“What originally started out as a live music video for 'River Of Rapture' in 2010, has evolved into a full-scale historical documentary on the band and the thrash scene. This is the first time the band in its current lineup has been able to collectively sit down, and tell the story of how DEATH ANGEL came to be Mark, Rob, Ted, Will and Damien. Mixed with live footage I shot in the Philippines, Asia, Germany, Europe and North America, this project was a blast to produce. It became a true evolution from what we originally set out to do, while solidifying a lifelong friendship. I can't wait for the DEATH ANGEL fans worldwide to be able to sit back and throw on »a thrashumentary« and hear/see the bands story straight from their mouths. It's a project I'm very proud of. It’s also something I would have never envisioned doing when I was a kid taking my guitar to my teacher to learn the solo of 'Bored'! Thrash on!“

Not every band can rise up to be musical legends, but every once in a while a group is able to exceed all expectations and define the boundaries of a genre. Seven albums into their career and DEATH ANGEL has never been stronger or more vital to the scene. Among one of the youngest bands ever to storm the metal world, DEATH ANGEL have come to be known as one of the most influential bands to emerge from the 80s Bay Area Thrash Metal scene. DEATH ANGEL weren’t just a band, they were family! Originally formed in 1982 by five cousins, including surviving members guitarists Rob Cavestany and vocalist Mark Osegueda, »a thrashumentary« tells the story of the bands incredible musical journey and of a dream that called for blood.

»a thrashumentary« DVD Chapter List:
01. Start
02. We Grew Up In The Bay Area Thrash Scene
03. The Original Lineup Of Death Angel
04. Kill As One
05. The Ultra Violence
06. Frolic In The Park
07. Act III
08. The Accident
09. The O
10. Swarm
11. Thrash Of The Titans
12. I Like Everything About Ted
13. The Art Of Dying
14. Killing Season
15. Relentless Revolution
16. I’m Looking For Will Carroll
17. And Then Damien Came In
18. Relentless Retribution
19. Impressions Of Suecof
20. Relentless Touring
21. Thrashers
22. Death Angel Is
23. The Last Song Of The Evening
24. Credits
Extra:
25. Mistress Of Pain Live

»The Bay Calls for Blood« Bonus Live Album & Individual LP Track List:
1. Left For Dead
2. Fallen
3. Buried Alive
4. The Dream Calls For Blood
5. Execution/Don't Save Me
6. Truce
7. Detonate
8. Bored
9. Caster Of Shame
10. Territorial Instinct/Bloodlust

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet) Empty Re: DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet)

Message par Winter Mar 12 Mai 2015, 10:19

Il n'y a pas Voracious Souls. Un peu comme si Slayer sortait un truc de ce genre et ne mettait pas Angel of Death.
Ou Anthrax ne jouait pas Caught in a Mosh.
D'accord. Magnifique.

Old El Paso

https://www.facebook.com/LaDagueDeJade?fref=ts

DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet) Empty Re: DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet)

Message par S1phonique Mar 12 Mai 2015, 10:28

Ni "Evil Priest" pourtant souvent joué :huh?:
En tout cas j'en bave de ce genre de truc \0/

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

http://leseternels.net

Message par Pietro Mar 12 Mai 2015, 11:53

Oui le DVD me fait bien envie, bien plus que le live qui n'est qu'un simple bonus.
La setlist est tronquée, apparemment voila ce qu'ils avaient joué ce soir là:

Left for Dead
       Son of the Morning
       Claws in So Deep
       Fallen
       Seemingly Endless Time
       The Dream Calls for Blood
       Buried Alive
       Succubus
       Execution - Don't Save Me
       Truce
       Caster of Shame
       Detonate
       Thrown to the Wolves
       Empty
       Territorial Instinct - Bloodlust

Encore:
       Santa Claus Is Back In Town         (Elvis Presley cover)
       Drive My Car         (The Beatles cover)
       Bored
       The Ultra-Violence
       Kill as One

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Winter Mar 12 Mai 2015, 12:08

Sérieusement je trouve vraiment hallucinant qu'ils ne jouent pas leur meilleur titre. Désolé d'insister.
Voracious Souls pour moi c'est un des meilleurs titres de thrash US qui ait jamais été fait.

Old El Paso

Message par S1phonique Mar 12 Mai 2015, 13:17

:lol: quel vieux schnok !

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

Message par Pietro Ven 22 Mai 2015, 13:34

Thrash veterans DEATH ANGEL will release "The Bay Calls For Blood - Live In San Francisco" on LP exclusively through Nuclear Blast mail-order on July 24. The release will also be made available in the digital format and as a bonus CD with the band's upcoming DVD called "A Thrashumentary". Artwork for the LP version was created by Joey James Hernandez and can be seen below.

"Joey James Hernandez has created designs for most of our tour merch over the past few years," commented guitarist Rob Cavestany. "We love his style and felt it the perfect fit with this record!

"Joey is also creating original art for the back cover and poster that will be included. We want to give our fans the full old-school album experience with lots to look at while listening to the record, the way we used to check out music back in the day when it was quality over quantity!

"We are a Bay Area band — and have always been proud of it. That's why we recorded the album here and wanted the art to reflect where we're from — in a brutal way, of course! It's a tribute to our hometown fans. The city has evolved so much since we were kids growing up here. Unfortunately, swarms of parasites have invaded SF like a disease and are sucking the life out of it in many ways. I envisioned an image depicting the aftermath of the eradication of these dot com techie scums!

"The front cover depicts a disintegrated Bay Bridge while in the distance San Francisco lies in ruin. The ominous sky is the color of fire, the water blood red. The title is written in the blood of victims whose bodies have been dragged down to the second deck of the bridge, where their assailants plot the next attack..."

Adds Joey James Hernandez: "I am not used to drawing atmospheres but when the boys at DEATH ANGEL asked me to do this, it was a no brainer to do it and challenge myself. Their visuals and music for this reminded and inspired me of Mad Max, Chernobyl Diaries, any bad dream or premonition we have of aftermath, strife and danger that still lurks in its ashes."
DEATH ANGEL - a thrashumentary (DVD) + The Bay Calls For Blood (live) (24 juillet) Deathangelbaycallscd

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par theblackwarrior Dim 24 Mai 2015, 11:41

il feraient mieux de sortir un bon album parce que les derniers euh j'ai eu du mal...

theblackwarrior

Message par Winter Dim 24 Mai 2015, 12:37

Oui ! Et d'inclure "Vorac..." ah... je l'ai peut-être déjà dit, non ?

Old El Paso

Message par S1phonique Dim 24 Mai 2015, 18:54

:lol:

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

Message par Pietro Lun 29 Juin 2015, 18:31

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 10 Juil 2015, 18:36

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par S1phonique Mar 08 Sep 2015, 15:59

Le live report du passage en IDF :bmbeer:

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut