Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier)

Page 4 sur 10 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 Empty Re: MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier)

Message par dupinguez Jeu 02 Avr 2015, 23:13

Alors ça franchement, je m'y attendais pas...

dupinguez

http://www.shinray.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 Empty Re: MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier)

Message par Pietro Ven 03 Avr 2015, 13:21

Ouais, autant Adler c'est assez logique finalement, autant Loureiro c'est vraiment étonnant.  :huh?:
Mais ça peut le faire !

En plus d'après le communiqué Loureiro a officiellement rejoint le groupe, alors que pour Adler ils ont juste annoncé qu'il jouait sur l'album.

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 10548886_10152631766927330_1141559847932030199_o

D'après Edtih les mecs d'Angra sont très contents : New MEGADETH Guitarist KIKO LOUREIRO Has Full Support Of His ANGRA Bandmates

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Message par Pingouin Ven 03 Avr 2015, 19:03

Mais Angra a pas de tournées sur le feu ? Le dernier album a même pas 4 mois. :huh?:
Comment ça peut ne pas les gêner que Kikoo parte à temps plein chez le rouquin ?

Sinon, on parie combien que ça va se passer exactement comme avec Broderick : pas voix au chapitre et claquement de porte du jour au lendemain dû à la lassitude d'être sous-employé ?
C'est pour ça que son arrivée ne me fait rien, alors que sur le papier, c'est excitant. Plus celle de Adler, la perspective d'un album vraiment Thrashouille, le rejet des "radio songs" écrites pour faire plaisir à la maison de disques... j'aurais presque envie d'y croire.
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Dark S. Ven 03 Avr 2015, 19:12

Je pense qu'Angra et Megadeth peuvent faire concorder leurs emplois du temps. Ce serait alors bénéfique pour Angra car ça permettra de mieux les faire connaître. Bon par contre si Loureiro se sent trop bien chez 'gadeth, tourne à gogo et tout, il voudra ptet arrêter Angra, mais je n'y crois pas.

Message par Pingouin Mar 07 Avr 2015, 10:25

Menza révèle que lui et Friedman ont été approchés pour revenir dans le groupe, et en profite pour faire sa pub :

"To my fans, I hate disappointing all of you who have been asking and hopeful that Marty Friedman and I would rejoin [MEGADETH's] Dave Mustaine and David Ellefson to resurge the classic 'Rust In Peace' lineup.
I was totally ready and excited to get back in MEGADETH. I went to Dave's house/studio in San Diego this past December and we jammed for the weekend and it was totally cool. We instantly fell right back into our musical groove together. We have great chemistry. It's a magical thing! And, yes, that's me, the 'mystery' drummer whose face is hidden in the YouTube videos Justis Mustaine [Dave's son] posted.

"A few weeks after this, we all got together with our old manager Ron Laffitte for a dinner meeting at the Anaheim White House restaurant during NAMM. It was great seeing Ron and Marty. We all talked about the plans for a new record and touring and I made it known I was into rejoining and making this my priority. I was pumped, and even went as far as recording drums on five new MEGADETH songs Dave had sent me.

"As soon as I got home and it was time to sit down and negotiate my terms in writing, I was offered a very unfair deal that was so wrong. They didn't feel I was worth anything to the band. Dave blocked my emails, changed his number and then, apparently, Ron Laffitte was fired as the band's manager. Here is one of my favorite bands and a huge part of my life achievements and I was shut out for wanting a fair deal.

"I am really blown away how this band conducts business.
A band is about a group of people who have respect for one another, sense of loyalty, camaraderie, and, most of all, honor and trust! I'm not a puppet. I have integrity, loyalty, and honor. That's who I am!

"There's much more to this story, and I could now add the final chapter to my book 'Nick Menza Megalife: Countdown To Resurrection', by J. Marshall Craig.
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Mar 07 Avr 2015, 11:16

Ils ont fait une "Bill Ward"...

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Jeu 09 Avr 2015, 12:43

Friedman a l'air moins aigri que Menza :

During his appearance at the Guitarfest in Chile on April 4, Friedman was asked by a member of the audience for his opinion of Loureiro. Marty said (see video below): "I think he is fantastic. I wanna say big congratulations to Kiko. I wish them nothing but the best success — from me, from Chile, the whole world. I think this is a fantastic, fantastic thing, and I just wanna say: congratulations, Kiko!"

Dernière édition par Pietro le Jeu 09 Avr 2015, 12:43, édité 1 fois (Raison : i)

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pingouin Jeu 09 Avr 2015, 12:45

Faut dire qu'il a une carrière. Alors que Menza...
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pingouin Ven 10 Avr 2015, 18:37

Marty : "Just because there's a vacancy in the band doesn't mean that, 'Oh, now is my chance to join MEGADETH.' There's absolutely no reason for me to do that. However, I'm very, very close friends with Mustaine and [David] Ellefson, and the band in general, and I love them like brothers. So if they talk to me, I listen. We're very close. So I support them, and I wish them nothing but success and power and everything great. But just because there's a vacancy in the band is not enough of a reason for me to, all of a sudden, put aside all the things I'm doing and then just join their band. It's just not.

Rejoining would be a huge step backwards. Huge. I'm really not into nostalgia at all. Like, we were just talking [earlier in the interview] about these great times [MEGADETH] had in Argentina [while I was in the band]. That's a wonderful piece of history; that's what it is. So it's time to move on and do new things and not chase the past. So I think that they're better off doing new things, and I'm certainly better off doing new things and being able to be the artist that I am, and that I wanna become. And there's no reason to go chasing the past."

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 Mustaineadlerhug
-Ben mon Davounet, t'as un gros chagrin ? Raconte à tonton Chris.
-Marty veut pôôôô revenir !!! Bouhouhou...

MEGADETH has entered the studio to begin recording its fifteenth album and the band wants to bring its fans along for the ride.

For the first time, MEGADETH is going to bring its fans into the process and give them a window into the world of Dave Mustaine, Kiko Loureiro, David Ellefson and Chris Adler.

Pre-order the album digitally, on CD or on vinyl plus tons of other unique offerings like signed CDs, signed vinyl, gear from the studio and much more.

No matter what you order, you will get access to a variety of behind-the-scenes content such as photos and videos from the writing and recording sessions. You'll get full access to the process in real time.

Please note: The physical album products will not be fulfilled until on or around street date. Estimated fulfillment date of non-album items/experiences: July 2015.

Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pingouin Sam 11 Avr 2015, 11:34

Pour ceux qui veulent donner des sousous à Dave : http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/megadeth#exclusives

Je trouve ça un peu gonflé, quand même. Qu'un petit groupe fasse ça parce qu'ils n'ont pas les moyens de financer la production d'un album, d'accord, mais venant de mecs qui vivent de la musique, font partie des gros poissons, n'ont pas à payer la location du studio et le reste, j'ai plus de mal.
Je veux bien que le groupe n'ait plus l'envergure d'il y a 20 ans, mais de là à faire la manche sur Internet... :huh?:
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Dark S. Sam 11 Avr 2015, 14:37

Je ne vois pas le rapport. C'est un simple Pre-order comme le font pleins de groupes, où est le souci ? Et je ne vois pas pourquoi Megadeth ne payerait pas la location du studio..

Message par Pingouin Sam 11 Avr 2015, 16:05

Ah ben oui, con de moi.:lol:

M'enfin, la sangle à 100 dollars, la paire de baguettes 2 fois plus chère; et le CD seul à 30 dollars mini, c'est vraiment vouloir essorer les fans jusqu'au bout.

Et je ne vois pas pourquoi Megadeth ne payerait pas la location du studio

Mustaine semble en être le proprio.
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Ven 17 Avr 2015, 17:45

Chris Adler en studio:

Et Menza n'a pas digéré:
NICK MENZA: MEGADETH Expected Me To Work On New Album For Free

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mer 22 Avr 2015, 18:47

MEGADETH's DAVE MUSTAINE: KIKO LOUREIRO Is 'Definitely The Best Guitarist We've Ever Had'

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 Kikomustaine_638
Je suis ravi de l'avoir dans mon groupe. Ca se voit, non ?

According to MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine, the band's new lead guitarist, Kiko Loureiro, has finished laying down all the acoustic guitar parts for the group's fifteenth album. Mustaine added in a tweet: "[Kiko is] definitely the best guitarist we've ever had."

Mustaine's latest comments echo those he made about MEGADETH's previous guitarist, Chris Broderick, during the latter's tenure in the band. In a tweet made almost exactly two years ago (March 7, 2013) during the making of MEGADETH's "Super Collider" album, Mustaine wrote: "Chris has finished 'Super Collider' ... All I can say is he is without a doubt the best guitarist I've ever played with."

Back in 2009, Mustaine praised Broderick, saying in an online post: "I am going on record and I am saying unequivocally that Chris is THE BEST GUITARIST MEGADETH has ever had. And the real talented musicians in MEGADETH's alumni will agree, he is an absolute monster. I mean, he plays the catalog better than anyone did. Jeff Young never wanted to do Chris Poland's stuff, and so on, and so on, until the last guitarist we had before we disbanded over my arm injury."

Mustaine added: "It's funny, because just when I think [Broderick] can get no more outrageous, or any more thrilling with the guitar solos, he comes up with something really beautiful like Marty Friedman would do (he has Marty pretty well down pat), and then goes into the GIT styles that Jeff Young did, yet, there is still such a freshness to his playing and he is so raw, it's like having a new prize bull. And even though he ain't a such a young bull, he's definitely an old bull like me."

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par painlesslady Mer 22 Avr 2015, 20:48

Pfff Mustaine, il ferait mieux de bosser sérieusement sur son nouvel album au lieu de brasser de l'air dans la presse... Rolling Eyes

Type O Positive

Message par Pietro Jeu 23 Avr 2015, 15:18

Guitarist RUSTY COOLEY: Why I Turned Down Offer To Join MEGADETH Hum... :huh?:

Et Kerry King se demande comment on peut jouer avec Mustaine:
Kerry says he only played with Megadeth for Slayer

Slayer guitarist Kerry King says he only played with Megadeth in their early days for the good of his own band.

And he’s surprised that anyone could manage to work with “crazy” Dave Mustaine for long.

King took part in Megadeth’s first five shows in 1983 after Mustaine formed the band following his firing from Metallica.

He tells Loudwire: “I thought, ‘This is a gigantic learning situation’ – and I also thought people would see me and it would at least make them think, ‘Slayer.’ So I had Slayer’s best intentions in mind.”

King continues: “He was cooler back then. I think there’s been a lot of drugs and extracurriculars between now and then.

“His stuff is – I wouldn’t say ‘intricate’ because we’ve got intricate parts too. He writes riffs in a very different perspective. I wouldn’t do it. It’s just not my style.”

He describes seeing Mustaine in Metallica as a great experience. “He was just ripping on guitar, and looking out that way somewhere. I can’t do that to this fucking day. I was just blown away.”

But he adds: “I don’t know how anybody can be in Megadeth for more than a couple of hours, because that guy’s crazy.”

Edith balance la 1ere vraie photo du nouveau line up réuni:
MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 10492113_10152673604137330_2244146635521760997_n

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par dommedag Mer 29 Avr 2015, 19:05

Des gens ont jeté un oeil aux offres de financement?
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/megadeth#exclusives

Non, parce que la perspective d'acheter un CD à 30€ et un vinyle à 60€, en ajoutant éventuellement presque 30 boules pour des signatures...
Surtout le prochain Megadeth, quoi. Si encore c'était un nouveau Rust In Peace... :
On parle des offres annexes aussi?
Les baguettes signées à 200 boules?
Les 2h de leçon ou écriture avec Mustaine à respectivement 3000 et 5000€?

Mustaine chercherait-il à rembourser la dette grecque? :huh?:
dommedag
dommedag

L'auteur de ce message est actuellement banni du forum - Voir le message

Message par S1phonique Mer 29 Avr 2015, 22:08

je voulais un album MP3 dédicacé mais il n'y en a pas :cry:

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

http://leseternels.net

Message par Pietro Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 12:01

Ils ont trouvé un pigeon, euh... un "super fan" :  Rolling Eyes

MEGADETH Superfan Pays $5,000 For Two-Hour Songwriting Session With DAVE MUSTAINE

At least one MEGADETH superfan has paid $5,000 for a songwriting session with the band's mainman, Dave Mustaine, as part of the ongoing PledgeMusic pre-order campaign for MEGADETH's forthcoming album. The two-hour session will take place in Nashville, Tennessee on a mutually agreeable date.

Other PledgeMusic perks include a digital download of the new MEGADETH album for $15; a physical CD for $25; an exclusive t-shirt ($30); a signed copy of "My Life With Deth" by David Ellefson ($35) or "Mustaine: A Heavy Metal Memoir" by Dave Mustaine ($45); the new MEGADETH LP on vinyl ($40); a signed CD ($50); a signed vinyl record ($75); a disposible camera full of studio photos; various signed drum accessories; a guitar strap; a handwritten lyric sheet; and a $500 guitar lesson with MEGADETH's new lead guitarist Kiko Loureiro. Some of the other pricier rewards include spending a day in the studio with MEGADETH ($2,500); a guitar lesson from Mustaine ($3,000), drummer Chris Adler's snare ($3,000); and Ellefson and Loureiro's respective instruments ($3,500 each).

The ultimate reward is the MEGADETH jam session where you can play a few songs with the band for $10,000 (not including travel expenses).

Mustaine's message to MEGADETH fans about the campaign: "We've always wanted you to be 'a part of' and not 'apart from' us in the studio. Now, with PledgeMusic, you can be here with me and the guys and watch history being made with our fifteenth record. Check back often... you don't want to miss anything!"

C'est ridicule... 100 € le message téléphonique de Chris Adler, même One Direction n'aurait pas osé !
Je comprend vraiment pas leur démarche. Neutral

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Cedric Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 12:03

Pietro a écrit:Ils ont trouvé un pigeon, euh... un "super fan" :  Rolling Eyes

MEGADETH Superfan Pays $5,000 For Two-Hour Songwriting Session With DAVE MUSTAINE

Ses initiales seraient J. H. Shocked

Aujourd’hui, en banlieue parisienne, il y avait des élevages de dromadaires, il y avait des vignes. Le désert grignotait les pieds de l’Espagne et du Portugal. Et les deux frigidaires terrestres, l’arctique et l’antarctique, ils servaient maintenant d’élevage de bovins sur terre ferme. Ils avaient tout salopé. Tout pollué. Tout bouffé, tout niqué, les nappes phréatiques, les terres, l’air, niqué les montagnes, aujourd’hui hérissées de structures métalliques inutiles, des tire-fesses, des télésièges, des stations de ski, tout ça abandonné, parce qu’il n’y avait plus de putain de NEIGE.
Bande d’enculés.
Si un jour j’ai un gosse, je le tuerai pour qu’il ne vive pas cet enfer.

Sutor, ne supra crepidam.
Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Cedric Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 12:10

Néanmoins, c'est effectivement un procédé pour le moins... Surprenant :huh?:

Aujourd’hui, en banlieue parisienne, il y avait des élevages de dromadaires, il y avait des vignes. Le désert grignotait les pieds de l’Espagne et du Portugal. Et les deux frigidaires terrestres, l’arctique et l’antarctique, ils servaient maintenant d’élevage de bovins sur terre ferme. Ils avaient tout salopé. Tout pollué. Tout bouffé, tout niqué, les nappes phréatiques, les terres, l’air, niqué les montagnes, aujourd’hui hérissées de structures métalliques inutiles, des tire-fesses, des télésièges, des stations de ski, tout ça abandonné, parce qu’il n’y avait plus de putain de NEIGE.
Bande d’enculés.
Si un jour j’ai un gosse, je le tuerai pour qu’il ne vive pas cet enfer.

Sutor, ne supra crepidam.
Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Pingouin Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 13:06

Pietro a écrit:
Je comprend vraiment pas leur démarche. Neutral

MEGADETH - Dystopia (22 Janvier) - Page 4 Argent-public-subvention-depense
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 14:55

Ok mais il n'en sont plus là quand même ! C'est pas en grappillant quelques milliers de $ à leur fans qu'ils vont s'enrichir, c'est quand même un groupe qui a vendu des millions d'albums et qui continue à vivre très correctement de sa musique, j'imagine. Non vraiment je comprends pas. :huh?:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Invité Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 15:53

Pietro a écrit:Non vraiment je comprends pas. :huh?:

Invité
Invité

Message par Pingouin Jeu 30 Avr 2015, 16:14

Pietro a écrit:Ok mais il n'en sont plus là quand même ! C'est pas en grappillant quelques milliers de $ à leur fans qu'ils vont s'enrichir, c'est quand même un groupe qui a vendu des millions d'albums et qui continue à vivre très correctement de sa musique, j'imagine. Non vraiment je comprends pas. :huh?:

Il y a pas de petit profit. Et vu que c'est un groupe important avec donc pas mal de fans, il y a plus de chances que ce genre d'opérations soit un succès que pour un p'tit groupe confidentiel. Donc ça fera plus de sousous dans leurs popoches.
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 4 sur 10 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut