Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

News à la con

Page 5 sur 26 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

News à la con - Page 5 Empty Re: News à la con

Message par Pietro Jeu 23 Avr 2015, 18:18

Je vais de ce pas lui transmettre tes remontrances, je pense que ça va l'aider à arrêter la drogue ! :lol:

Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par Cedric Jeu 23 Avr 2015, 18:22

Ok, je LOL grâce au Volatile Sacré qui va ENCORE devoir payer Buriez en nature, et Sven parce que mitaine, ouais, je LOL.
:ch:
Merci.

Aujourd’hui, en banlieue parisienne, il y avait des élevages de dromadaires, il y avait des vignes. Le désert grignotait les pieds de l’Espagne et du Portugal. Et les deux frigidaires terrestres, l’arctique et l’antarctique, ils servaient maintenant d’élevage de bovins sur terre ferme. Ils avaient tout salopé. Tout pollué. Tout bouffé, tout niqué, les nappes phréatiques, les terres, l’air, niqué les montagnes, aujourd’hui hérissées de structures métalliques inutiles, des tire-fesses, des télésièges, des stations de ski, tout ça abandonné, parce qu’il n’y avait plus de putain de NEIGE.
Bande d’enculés.
Si un jour j’ai un gosse, je le tuerai pour qu’il ne vive pas cet enfer.

Sutor, ne supra crepidam.
Cedric
Cedric
Dave Mitaine

Message par Pietro Lun 27 Avr 2015, 14:24

Loudblast sur France 3 Nord-Pas de Calais reçus par un journaliste qui sait très bien de quoi il parle, ce qui est assez rare être signalé !

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Winter Lun 27 Avr 2015, 14:46

Il a juste manqué un petit point météo...

Sinon c'est vrai que le journaliste maîtrise assez bien, c'est rare ! Il nous sort bien le couplet sur le "parent pauvre du metal" qui à mon avis est inexact maintenant, mais dans l'ensembel ça fait du bien d'entendre un type qui a bossé son sujet !

Old El Paso

https://www.facebook.com/LaDagueDeJade?fref=ts

Message par Dark S. Lun 27 Avr 2015, 17:27

Top cette interview !

Message par Pietro Lun 27 Avr 2015, 17:51

Apparemment le journaliste est fan :

News à la con - Page 5 11182249_10152807300553091_6093724345826886225_n

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pingouin Mar 28 Avr 2015, 00:00

Je mets ça ici. Même si c'est plus pathétique que drôle, finalement.

Ozzy et Bill Ward s'en mettent plein la gueule par presse interposée :

Bill :

"I have not made any public statements regarding my relationship with BLACK SABBATH since February 2012. Today, I want to address that relationship in this formal statement. Thank you.

"I have neither severed nor discontinued my relationship with BLACK SABBATH. However, since 2012, the often inaccurate statements about me as a person and as a musician have caused me to be guarded and be especially detached emotionally and spiritually from Ozzy [Osbourne, vocals]. His rhetoric above all has brought me the most discord. The continuing misguided information about me has established a necessity on my part to confront these issues. And now, with the imminent release of a new BILL WARD BAND album, and the flurry of rumors about new SABBATH projects, I feel it appropriate to speak in a truthful and an un-cynical way.

"There is always speculation about a true, original SABBATH lineup for the next tour or record. With a sad heart, I have to say I will not participate in any musical undertakings until a righting of the wrongs spoken against me has been achieved. I must admit, I have little to no expectations of this happening, but in the order of first things first, I'm looking for an honest accountability of all of Ozzy's statements that I felt were untrue. I would want Ozzy to amend his opinions and exaggerations. I would want him to be forthcoming about his unrealistic viewpoints. And because I was chastised publicly, I would want him to amend publicly in his words, and not through an Ozzy representative, the nature of the wrongs. I would not want to continue on with him without this seemingly impassible dilemma being addressed.

"I don't think previously strong relationships can remain strong after dispute by just sweeping the offensive stuff under the carpet, or by saying a puny sorry, or 'oh, that's all over now.' It doesn't work like that for me. Righting of wrong works, and that's what I want if I'm ever going to be his friend again.

"Still undone and faraway is a 'signable' contract. I would require a 'signable' contract before moving one step toward a pathway that could lead to us all playing together again. I want a contract I can approve.

"That's my truth. That's my stand.

"I've listened to nothing but insults and false remarks, and if as a band or as individuals they wish to continue along the same lines, then any notion of an original BLACK SABBATH lineup will continue to fade away.

"Put simply, it's up to them.

"I have dearly missed playing with them and as people; I have been heartbroken over the loss of who I thought we were. And now you know where I stand."

Ozzy :

BLACK SABBATH singer Ozzy Osbourne has responded to an "open letter" by the band's original drummer Bill Ward in which Ward said he would not consider rejoining the band unless Ozzy publicly apologized for what Ward perceived as a series of insults.

"I never wanted to discuss this in a public forum but Bill's statements left me no option to but to respond honestly.

"Wow, Bill, what the fuck are you on about? I cannot apologize for comments or opinions I may have made about you in the press during SABBATH's '13' album and tour — physically, you knew you were fucked. Tony [Iommi, guitar], Geezer [Butler, bass] and myself didn't think you could have done a two-hour set with a drum solo every night, so we made the decision to move on. With Tony's condition, we felt that time was not on our side.

"Bill, stop this smokescreen about an 'unsignable contract' and let's be honest. Deep down inside, you knew you weren't capable of doing the album and a 16-month tour.

"Unfortunately for you, our instincts were correct as you were in hospital several times during 2013. Your last hospitalization was for a shoulder surgery that you now say you've only just recovered from. This would have meant that our world tour would have been canceled. So how is all of this my fault? Stop playing the victim and be honest with yourself and our fans.

"Bill, we go back a long way, let's stop this now before it gets out of hand.

Bill :

You never wanted to discuss in a public forum. BUT, you did by making all these public comments during your interviews for the '13' album and tour. I was only responding in kind. Don't forget why I spoke out. If you had talked to me and shared your opinions privately, we wouldn't be here today.

"I was ready and in shape to record. I knew I would need to get in better shape for the gigs — same as I have needed to do and have done in the past. I was beginning my workout regime to get 'tour ready.' I knew what I needed to do to play the gigs, and I was confident I would be ready. I would not commit to an extensive tour without believing I could go all the way with it. I wouldn't do that to our fans.

"[The] shoulder surgery was not a surgery that was an immediate necessity, or an emergency, or something that was prohibitive in terms of playing drums in SABBATH. It wasn't anything like that. I would have elected to do the surgery after we finished touring, but since that didn't come to pass, I scheduled it for the fall of 2013. My other surgery, yes, was unexpected, but who among us knows what curveballs might be coming our way? Having had to recently cancel your own gigs, I think you could understand that and not hold someone to 'what ifs.'

"The 'unsignable' contract isn't a smokescreen — it's the truth. I have been honest with our fans on where I stand. Your opinions of me are completely immaterial — they have nothing to do with my reason for not participating — the 'unsignable' contract — that's it. I wonder if I had signed it if any of this would have come up? I imagine we would have made an album and done a tour with the original lineup in place.

"Hey Oz, it's not going to work.

"I can see you, and, I read your statement.

"Boy oh boy.

"Well, I know I didn't expect you to respond to my request of an apology. By the way, it's pretty easy to go back and really look at what was truth and what was not.

"I notice you're including Tony and Geezer in being in full agreement, that with my health condition I couldn't have played a two-hour set with a drum solo. First time I've ever heard about a two-hour show with a drum solo. But I'm asking you, not them. Why did you stay in the studio working with me? Why did we go to England for band rehearsals in August 2011? Why did we continue rehearsing in the fall? Why did we make the announcement of 11/11/11? Why did you call me in late January 2012 asking me to come over to England to continue rehearsals? Why, if you thought I was so unhealthy, did you continue with me at all? You know why, Oz, because I was fine. I was playing. I was good to go. I ran into no, zero, health problems until October 22nd 2013.

"Oz, I could have played my ass off in 2012, all the way through to October 22nd 2013. The shoulder operation was optional. It was quiet and I needed a wear and tear adjustment. I was fine. I could have gone without surgery.

"But listen to you, hitting back and hard, too. I don't believe a word of it.

"I am not an enemy. Eternity will show and serve as proof.

"None of it, Oz.

"I'm not going to own a fucking thing, other than I came into the studio initially overweight to tour, but not overweight to record. I was good to record. All of you know how much I put in, especially when I prepare to tour.

"Your own anticipatory fear has got you by the balls. What fucking smokescreen, about an unsignable contract.

"Yes, let's get honest. I did. It came out in my statement Wednesday, April 15, 2015.

"I'm not playing (your quote). I never did. I don't fuck with sincerity and honesty, period.

"I've done nothing but bring my truth to the fans.

"Man, you spin it real well.

"Sorry, I can't love you back, Oz. I put my love for you somewhere safe inside my heart in 2012 when your stories started showing up.

"It's hard to love someone who thinks he's telling the truth by making false claims, elitist comments and just plain rude statements.

"It'll show up, Oz, in your dreams, in your daily days.

"I'm clean and have nothing to feel doubtful about. All my actions have been of loyalty, honesty, and open-mindedness.

"Stay safe, old friend.

"Sad we couldn't roll it out for the fans one more time.

"I read your speculation, and your 'what ifs,' your doubts. I'm about as far away from being a victim as I am from Hell itself."
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par painlesslady Sam 02 Mai 2015, 23:27

Behemoth va sortir sa propre bière, Sacrum. Elle sera disponible le 11 mai.
News à la con - Page 5 842779140._behemothsacrumbeerbottle_638

Type O Positive

Message par Pietro Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 12:01

Le bouquin à scandale Lords of Chaos sur "les événements" du début des années 90 en Norvège va être adapté au ciné par le réalisateur Jonas Åkerlund, ancien batteur de Bathory.

Et ça fait pas plaisir à tout le monde: http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/05/05/mayhems-necrobutcher-is-really-stoked-on-the-lords-of-chaos-movie/

News à la con - Page 5 200px-Lords_of_Chaos

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Archaïc_Prayer Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 12:16

Le carnaval des trves nordiques continue, et sur la tombe d'Euronymous.

A mort.
Archaïc_Prayer
Archaïc_Prayer

Message par Barragan Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 13:46

Cette réaction ne m'étonne pas de la part de Necrobutcher, une sacrée grand gueule celui-là.
Barragan
Barragan

Message par merci foule fête Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 14:21

Je ne suis pas arrivé à terminer le bouquin, qui est essentiellement fondé sur les délires paranoïaques de Vikernes. Un bon recueil de témoignages par ailleurs, mais en fait, j'avais l'impression de perdre mon temps avec de pauvres mecs désoeuvrés qui justifient leurs actes minables par des théories fumeuses à base de persécution religieuse. Pas très intéressant, au final.

En revanche, les églises qui crament, ça risque de donner sur la pelloche.

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Invité Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 14:35

Cramer des trucs, pourquoi pas, mais pas les norvégiennes. Elles sont belles.  :cry:
(La photo est de bibi, qui est très content d'avoir vu ça en vrai si jamais il se fait percuter par un camion demain).

News à la con - Page 5 936948_10151413518822455_2099555037_n

Invité
Invité

Message par S1phonique Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 14:40

le tournage a failli se faire à Villejuif.
(ok ..je sors)

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

http://leseternels.net

Message par Dragor Jeu 07 Mai 2015, 14:49

Ça fait un gros budget toiture !

Oldies are goodies

Message par Pietro Mar 12 Mai 2015, 18:01

Je pense que toutes les news concernant Grotimo ont leur place ici.

TIMO TOLKKI Creates CHAOS MAGIC With Chilean Singer CATERINA NIX
News à la con - Page 5 Caterinanixpromo2015_638

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par S1phonique Mar 12 Mai 2015, 18:59

Tellement moins belle que moi !
News à la con - Page 5 IMG_7840_wm

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

http://leseternels.net

Message par Pingouin Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:07

C'est dingue, à chaque fois qu'il bosse avec une chanteuse, elle est rah lovely.

Il a pas l'air comme ça, le Timo, mais si ça se trouve, c'est un player qui les fait toutes tomber grâce à son swag. Shocked

Et les extraits sont moisis. Ca va être les 11 mêmes chansons qu'il a déjà enregistrées 100 fois. Pourquoi monter un énième projet alors que ça semble être pareil que d'habitude ?
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:08

Ah Lexxi... :love:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Dragor Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:11

Pietro a écrit:Je pense que toutes les news concernant Grotimo ont leur place ici.

Des talons avec une mini-robe, ce manque de classe :non:

Oldies are goodies

Message par Sven Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:12

Ça a vraiment l'air super intéressant, ce nouvel album de Timo... Neutral

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

http://www.leseternels.net

Message par Pietro Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:15

Pingouin a écrit:Il a pas l'air comme ça, le Timo, mais si ça se trouve, c'est un player qui les fait toutes tomber grâce à son swag. Shocked
News à la con - Page 5 2564_photo
Je SUIS le swag, nuance !

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pingouin Mar 12 Mai 2015, 19:19

Ce regard plein de promesses... :bave:
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par merci foule fête Mer 13 Mai 2015, 11:00

Dragor a écrit:
Pietro a écrit:Je pense que toutes les news concernant Grotimo ont leur place ici.

Des talons avec une mini-robe, ce manque de classe :non:

Ouais, voilà.

Elle chantait dans Aghonya (jamais entendu parler) et ça donne ça :
Peux pas entendre au taf, si ça se trouve, c'est bien. Mais j'ai comme un doute.

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Pietro Mer 13 Mai 2015, 11:04

News à la con - Page 5 Hqdefault=News à la con - Page 5 19428656_fa1_vf

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mer 13 Mai 2015, 14:55

On a déja parlé du café Judas Priest ?
http://www.darkmattercoffee.com/collections/coffee/products/judas-priest-british-steel
News à la con - Page 5 JP_render2_large

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 5 sur 26 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut