Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin) Empty OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin)

Message par Pietro Mar 21 Avr 2015, 12:50

L'ancien guitariste soliste de EVILE est de retour en solo avec un album de branl... euh un album instrumental de guitare.

OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin) 11031914_10153228319449274_2692024286119302160_n

Former EVILE lead guitarist Ol Drake has released the first single from his upcoming debut solo album, "Old Rake", which features instrumental guitar encompassing a myriad of styles, including flat-out shredding, classical, progressive, melodic and acoustic. The CD will be released on June 22 in Europe and June 23 in the USA.

The first track, "Guitarists Playing Guitars" — which made its debut last night on the BBC Radio 1 "Rock Show" with Daniel P. Carter — showcases the six-string shredder's phenomenal fretwork and features special guest appearances from the likes of Gary Holt (EXODUS, SLAYER), James Murphy (DEATH, TESTAMENT, OBITUARY) and Josh Middleton (SYLOSIS). Also featured is sticksman Mike Heller (FEAR FACTORY, MALIGNANCY), who performs drums on the entire album.

Listen to "Guitarists Playing Guitars" now on Spotify at this location.

Ol Drake comments: "Behold the first single from the already-rusty 'Old Rake'. This song was written by trying to write the cheesiest riff possible and going from there.

"I was speaking to Gary Holt and he said he'd like to solo on the album, and it just happened that when he'd said that I'd reached the main 'solo section' in its writing process. Then I thought, 'I might as well go all out.' James got involved and I couldn't believe it; to have two of my idols from growing up on one of MY songs was mind-blowing. I then asked my friend, Josh, from SYLOSIS, who is a ridiculous shredder, and my other friend, Amit. I met Amit through his working at a metal magazine publication, but mainly from at festivals involving alcohol; ridiculous shredder, too!

"Do not take a full impression of the whole album from this song; every track is different.

"Hope you enjoy my cheese-fest of 'Guitarists Playing Guitars'!"

"Old Rake" is available to pre-order now on CD and limited-edition signed CD. The album is also available to pre-order now on iTunes, including an exclusive bonus track as well as an instant download of "Guitarists Playing Guitars".

For anyone brave enough to attempt playing any songs from the album, there is also a deluxe 242-page tab book, featuring full tablature for both guitar and bass, transcribed by Ol Drake himself.

"Old Rake" was recorded at the guitarist's home studio and was mixed with producer and former DEATH, TESTAMENT and OBITUARY guitarist James Murphy.

The album is also available to pre-order now on iTunes, including an exclusive bonus track as well as an instant download of "Guitarists Playing Guitars".

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin) Empty Re: OL DRAKE - Old Rake (22 juin)

Message par Pingouin Mar 21 Avr 2015, 13:21

J'adorais son jeu dans Evile, mais les albums instrus de gratteux... je crois que c'est la pire chose que l'humanité n'ait jamais engendré, avec le racisme et la pollution.

Un extrait des partoches qui seront dispos dans l'édition limitée, ça va ptêt' intéresser Luci : http://www.flipsnack.com/EaracheRecords/ol-drake-guitarists-playing-guitars-tab.html

Dernière édition par Pingouin le Mar 21 Avr 2015, 13:27, édité 1 fois

Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Mar 21 Avr 2015, 13:26

Tu oublies les oreillettes bluetooth et les gens qui mettent des chaussettes dans leurs sandales.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pingouin Mar 21 Avr 2015, 13:28

C'est bien moins grave que le Shred.
Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Mer 10 Juin 2015, 17:27

Sleep mais le titre est marrant.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut