Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020) Empty THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020)

Message par Sven Dim 07 Avr 2019, 15:28

Ça y est, Lord K s'y remet déjà!

Lord K a écrit:Yeah, you saw the picture and for a second there you thought it was an obituary, now didn't you?

Don't you muthafuckers know me by now?

2019, Haters... TPH has been around for 20 goddamn years! We obviously started "for real" in 1999 even though the only TPH demo ever made was recorded in November 1998, but TPH as a concept started in 1999 and during these 20 years we have released 12 albums of the best music ever to hit humanity in its nutsack.

Goddamn that feels fucken good and I'm so proud of this.

I brought this beast to life when I was 26 years old. Basically a toddler when you think about it. I had this idea of creating something that didn't really exist, with the means I had at hand at the time (which weren't many). A guitar, a drum machine, a sequencer and a keyboard. Old school as fuuuuuck! On top of that I had an urge within me so strong it could move mountains (actually, that shit is impossible but you get the point), an urge to create something absolutely spectacular and unique.

That urge is now known as The Project Hate MCMXCIX.

A lot of things have changed since then but that urge never once started to fade, not even in the slightest. If anything, it has only grown more intense inside me with each and every album over the years. This is what I am in music form. It's something I have to do and something I feel destined to do. It's my calling.

As if you didn't know that by now.

To be honest, TPH is a message obviously not heard by many... but it is appreciated to an amazing extent by those who have embraced it, it seems. Or else it wouldn't be here after 20 years considering how it's being conceived today as I decided to walk away from the record label industry some 8 years ago and started to do this all by myself. Either way, thanx to Massacre Records, Threeman Recordings, StormVox and Season Of Mist for releasing some of our previous albums many moons ago. Sure, you all failed in getting TPH the recognition it deserves, but I guess you somewhat tried... so thanx!

And you know what? TPH couldn't have been done this way over the years without all the fantastic people that I have been working with for 2 decades and counting; everyone who's not doing this with me today but who've played a part in getting us to this point in one way or the other along the way:

Mia Ståhl – vocals (1999–2002), Jo Enckell - vocals (2002–2010), Ruby Roque – vocals (2010–2013), Petter S. Freed – guitar (2002–2008), Anders Bertilsson – guitar (2009–2011), Michael Håkansson – bass (2005–2010), Daniel "Mojjo" Moilanen – drums (2006–2007), Thomas Ohlsson – drums (2009–2010) and Tobben Gustafsson - drums (2010–2013).

Not to forget the billion of guests who have participated on the recordings... I truly can never thank you enough either, but I raise my glass to ya! All of you have helped me in reaching 2 decades of TPH music. Be proud of yourselves, coz you should be. It's not a birth right to be a part of something truly unique, but you will always be just that. Keep that in mind.

Not to forget, for the last 8 years it definitely wouldn't have been possible to do TPH without the monetary support from you Haters when it comes to The TPH Donation Experiments, the very foundation that has funded the recordings of the finest albums in our "career". I can never thank you guys enough.

And as far as myself being able to upgrade the home studio equipment, buy better software etc and by that be able to push myself further and further playing-, recording- and composing wise... It's becoz of you people who buy the limited edition merchandise; be it shirts, beanies, digipaks or whatever. It would have been absolutely impossible if it weren't for you heroes. Well, that and the fact I do fucken work a regular day job. Either way, I wouldn't be where I am today musically if you fucken bastards wouldn't have joined in for this ride of devilry at some point in time, that's for fucken sure. Huge kudos to ya'll!

It is humbling. Very fucken humbling to be honest. Then again, I'm an extremely humble guy, you know. Even though I am King of all kinds of shit.

Anyways... to be able to realize my musical insanity with the people I do it with today; Jörgen Sandström (since day one!), Ellinor Asp, Lasse Johansson, Dirk Verbeuren and mixtering guru Dan Swanö (also since day one in some shape, way or form) is downright unfathomable to me. I truly feel (un)blessed. You people are absolutely amazing. It takes one to know one, you know. You have my deepest respect and gratitude. You are phenoms to the core.

So as far as obituaries go... well, fuck that noise! There's plenty of things to reveal at this very special point in time, so continue to bare with me for a while here...

You ready?

To celebrate this 20 year anniversary of TPH there will some new limited edition merchandise coming soon, once again created by the masterful Seiya Ogino of www.oginodesign.com. And as always I will do pre-orders coz that's how I have to run this small entity known as TPH. Keep an eye on this page for the announcement when this stuff will be available, ok?

So... with all that praise, modesty and shit out of the way I can also announce that our latest masterpiece, "Death Ritual Covenant", is now (or very soon) available at all streaming platforms thanx to CD Baby. Go find it! You can also buy "Death Ritual Covenant" (and a few other albums of ours) over at CD Baby if you feel like it:

"Death Ritual Covenant" - https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/theprojecthatemcmxcix14

But if you wanna support my work directly with no middle hands, and get instrumental versions and whatnot in the process by doing so, you can purchase the digital downloads of "Death Ritual Covenant" right here:

http://www.theprojecthate.net/…/death-ritual-covenant-is-re…

And you know what, while we're talking about this particular album? I never thought we'd see a digipak version of said recording, but you guys made it possible and the 300 printed copies are now sold out (or very close to be) so you need not ask about it. You should have bought it when you had the chance, goddamnit! Cheers to all of you awesome people who made this happen, it truly means a lot to me.

Last off I have to say that I can't think of a better way to celebrate 2 decades of Hate than to spend 2019 (at least, it all comes down to the other people's schedules and when I can pay them of course) recording the 13th album in our discography, what do you think?

When I said I'm pretty much getting the fuck off Facebook and Instagram to rather invest all of my time into creating music... it's exactly what I meant. And that's why there is already a 13th album's worth of material being worked on daily, eagerly anticipating its eventual birth later on just some 6 months after our latest beast "Death Ritual Covenant" was released.

By now you all know what this means... The 5th TPH Donation Experiment is here, just waiting to be a success so this 13th album can happen! You think you will make it work a 5th time? Judging from past experiments I'm hopeful, but I surely don't take anything for granted. Ever. If it should fail, all the money donated will go straight into my local cat shelter in Örebro, Sweden, as always. So either way, it's well invested money.

Wanna help me in making our 13th album?

A donation of 150 SEK to theprojecthate@gmail.com through PayPal will get you the following shit when/if the the 5th TPH Experiment is a success and the album is a reality:

1. CD MIX (FLAC)
2. CD MIX (MP3)
3. FULL DYNAMIC MIX (FLAC)
4. FULL DYNAMIC MIX (FLAC, INSTRUMENTAL VERSION)

Or at least you know your cash went into cat food and stuff. Not bad at all.

Knowing that these experiments usually takes some 4-6 months to make a success, it feels like a smart move to fire it up right now so I can pay everyone involved to do their magic on the material as soon as they have the time to do so. But keep in mind that I plan to spend at least the remainder of 2019 with this album, meaning it will see the light of day in 2020. I'll keep you informed on the process as always, and I'll also make sure you're informed when we reach every $1000 level on our way towards the goal of $10000 needed to make this (eventual) coming album a real thing.

Do I need to mention that the 6 songs I have written for our 13th album is fucken spectacular? Nah, I didn't think so

But to make sure you know what's up; the material is fucken spectacular!

Thanx for the amazing support, people. You are all TPH.

So, shall we make this happen?

Spread the word!

Dernière édition par Sven le Sam 04 Avr 2020, 01:39, édité 4 fois

Not giving a fuck is awesome!
Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

http://www.leseternels.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020) Empty Re: THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020)

Message par wineyard Jeu 11 Avr 2019, 20:19

Et moi aussi

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020) Empty Re: THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020)

Message par Sven Jeu 11 Avr 2019, 21:15

Tu as participé? :kiss:

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par wineyard Jeu 11 Avr 2019, 21:28

ben oui. Par envie et par principe.

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

Message par Sven Jeu 11 Avr 2019, 22:37

Je vais le faire incessamment sous peu :)

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Sven Jeu 13 Fév 2020, 17:01

L'album s'appellera Purgatory, ce sera comme d'habitude "a fucking beast"!

La pochette est classique pour le groupe:
THE PROJECT HATE MCMXCIX - Purgatory (03/04/2020) 83247012

Et je suis impatience!

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Sven Sam 04 Avr 2020, 01:42

Il est sorti, bordel!
J'écoute ça demain au casque! 🤘

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Winter Sam 04 Avr 2020, 14:36

Mais sérieux y a pas moyen qu'il le foute en streaming ? Il est relou...
C'est tjs Catherine au chant ?

Old El Paso

https://www.facebook.com/LaDagueDeJade?fref=ts

Message par Sven Sam 04 Avr 2020, 15:05

Il le balance en streaming après quelques mois maintenant. Histoire de voir s'il peut en vendre quelques exemplaires supplémentaires...

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Sven Sam 04 Avr 2020, 17:42

Premiers frissons de plaisir sur Sacrifice, troisième morceau de l'album. J'aime ce groupe d'amour, putain! :love:

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par wineyard Dim 05 Avr 2020, 10:16

D'ailleurs tu as dû en proposer un sur les battles, ce qui m'a empêché de la faire....J'espère que c'est un bon choix, sinon t'auras le cucul tout rouge.
Je l'ai screené hier, ça sent excessivement bon en effet. Dès le premier morceau.

Et il y a un titre chanté par Lasse Johansson....T'as vu le teaser pour les doomer :D

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

Message par Sven Dim 05 Avr 2020, 10:32

J'ai proposé en effet! :)

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Sven Dim 05 Avr 2020, 22:02

Ok, j'ai clairement un candidat à l'album le plus puissant de l'année!
Je le savais mais on n'est jamais déçu bordel...
Le potentiel de Lord K est incroyable, aucun album, aucun morceau ne ressemble au précédent.
Ça fait un peu patchwork par moment pour le non initié mais putain, que c'est bon! Shocked

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Sven Mer 08 Avr 2020, 23:09

Je poursuis mes écoutes, et c'est toujours aussi dense et toujours aussi incroyable...
Personne n'est intéressé ici?
Bon, le manque de diffusion ne serait-ce que sur Youtube peut être un frein, mais jetez au moins une oreille aux morceaux des albums précédents!

Il y a forcément des gens à qui ça peut plaire ici! :metalbeer:
Je m'excuse pour la propagande invétérée que je peux faire ici, mais j'aime tellement ce groupe que je me sens chargé d'une mission divine! ^^

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par Invité Jeu 09 Avr 2020, 10:22

Sven a écrit:
Personne n'est intéressé ici?
Bon, le manque de diffusion ne serait-ce que sur Youtube peut être un frein.

Je n'ai jamais écouté, mais j'ai bien dû lire tous les messages de Lord K. diffusés sur ce forum, et c'est bien ce qui explique que je n'ai jamais eu envie d'écouter, sans parler du nom du projet, de l'imagerie attachée... - mais allez, avec le confinement, j'devrais pouvoir trouver le temps d'écouter les morceaux que tu suggères. Parce que tu vaux bien ça, Svenichou.

Invité
Invité

Message par Mita Jeu 09 Avr 2020, 13:21

J'aime beaucoup TPH, mais le manque de diffusion est un frein... Car j'écoute tout sur Spotify et cie. Et là, aucune diffusion, rien... Pourtant dieu seul sait ce que je voudrais l'écouter ^^

Message par wineyard Jeu 09 Avr 2020, 13:46

Tu peux toujours utiliser Paypal à la place de Spotify :) et contribuer à la vie de ce groupe fantastique

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

Message par Lucificum Jeu 09 Avr 2020, 14:04

Lord K est vraiment fort.
Après j'avais été un peu déçu du dernier, mais le gars a vraiment la foi, une vision et un immense talent.

TERMINAL KHAOS BUILDERS (synth/darkwave)
https://terminalkhaosbuilders.bandcamp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/terminalkhaosbuilders/
Lucificum
Lucificum
Shred is Dead

https://helioss.bandcamp.com/

Message par Sven Ven 10 Avr 2020, 10:50

Mita a écrit:J'aime beaucoup TPH, mais le manque de diffusion est un frein... Car j'écoute tout sur Spotify et cie. Et là, aucune diffusion, rien... Pourtant dieu seul sait ce que je voudrais l'écouter ^^
Il diffuse ses albums sur Spotify maintenant. Pas le dernier album sorti, qu'il met au bout de quelques semaines/mois, mais l'ensemble de la discographie est dispo:

@Luci: le dernier Death Ritual Covenant m'avait vraiment énormément plu, bien plus que le précédent (Of Chaos And Carnal Pleasures). Des pistes comme Death Ritual Covenant et Through Fire There Is Cleansing c'est la quintessence du groupe. J'ai d'ailleurs longtemps hésité à mettre un de ces deux titres. J'ai finalement opté pour un autre pour le battle :kiss:

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par wineyard Ven 10 Avr 2020, 13:00

Solemn est magnifique.
En fait il poste quand les ventes s'effondrent parce qu'un connard a leaké...

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

Message par Sven Mar 28 Avr 2020, 21:45

Ptain, il est vraiment très très bon cet album! Birth est excellente, ses fins d'album sont régulièrement des tueries!

Jon Lajoie
Sven
Sven
Doctor No Comprendo

Message par wineyard Mer 29 Avr 2020, 11:25

Je t'avais dit, les multiples de 3...

C'est la que j'habite
wineyard
wineyard

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut