Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-23%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% modulaire 650W, 80+ ...
77.91 € 100.91 €
Voir le deal

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS (avec des bouts de NEVERMORE et GOD FORBID dedans)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS (avec des bouts de NEVERMORE et GOD FORBID dedans) Empty GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS (avec des bouts de NEVERMORE et GOD FORBID dedans)

Message par Pietro Jeu 16 Avr 2015, 16:01

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS (avec des bouts de NEVERMORE et GOD FORBID dedans) Ghostshipoctaviusbandnew_638

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS, the melodic progressive metal group featuring lead guitarist Matt Wicklund (GOD FORBID, HIMSA, WARREL DANE), drummer Van Williams (NEVERMORE, ASHES OF ARES, PURE SWEET HELL) and vocalist Adōn Fanion, funded its brand new self-titled debut album through a successful Kickstarter fan campaign launched last year. Now, the group is pleased to announce the release of the CD via digital retailers such as iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Google Play, Spotify, or simply via www.ghostshipoctavius.com.

Commented Wicklund: "GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS is musically and artistically everything that I have always wanted to do.

"We put everything we had into this album and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

"The fans have been outstanding and made it possible for us to successfully fund this album independently through Kickstarter. It's really exciting to see this all come to life!"

Adds Williams: "I'm super stoked on this album, and if I weren't in the band, I know I still would be a huge fan.

"It's an exciting time for us, as we are collectively brand new and forging our own path.

"The fans that backed this record not knowing what they would get, and our family and friends that have showed and provided support during this process are truly awesome and the ones who really brought this album to everyone else. For that, I'm truly grateful and look forward to getting this beast out on the road to meet the fans that have been so positive and patient."

"Ghost Ship Octavius" was recorded, mixed and mastered by Aaron Smith at Envisage Audio in Seattle, Washington.

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS's sound features technical and groove metal elements, highlighted by Adōn's powerful clean vocals, Van's tasteful rhythms and Matt's melodic and intricate guitar solos. Their diverse-yet-complimentary music styles combine to create a powerful and dynamic sound highlighted by soaring vocals, virtuosic guitars and hooky but progressive arrangements.

Take a listen to the GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS track "Mills Of The Gods" in the YouTube clip below.

GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS (avec des bouts de NEVERMORE et GOD FORBID dedans) Ghostshipcd_638

C'est bon ça !

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut