Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre)

Page 3 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre) - Page 3 Empty Re: SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre)

Message par Pingouin Lun 07 Sep 2015, 20:49

La nouvelle version de Atrocity Vendor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_vM02AhA4

Ca DEFONCE. Shocked

Pingouin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre) - Page 3 Empty Re: SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre)

Message par S1phonique Mar 08 Sep 2015, 13:14

:lol:
je ne sais pas quoi penser de cet album...ou plutôt si : c'est pas très mauvais mais ce n'est pas très bon...bref c'est très moyen...
Enfin bon, vivement la tournée :metalbeer:
Les concerts de Slayer restent de toutes façons des bons souvenirs pour moi : cette fosse, cette ambiance tôt ou tard so Iveule.... :bave:

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

http://leseternels.net

Message par MisterPatate Mar 08 Sep 2015, 15:14

S1phonique a écrit::lol:
je ne sais pas quoi penser de cet album...ou plutôt si : c'est pas très mauvais mais ce n'est pas très bon...bref c'est très moyen...

Je l'ai écouté une chiée de fois et je partage tout à fait ton avis.

MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

Message par Winter Mar 08 Sep 2015, 16:03

Je viens d'écouter la chanson éponyme avec l'objectif affiché de railler le nouvel album et de déclamer une fois de plus que Hell Awaits etc. etc.

Problème : je l'ai aimée cette chanson. Simple et directe. Du coup, je doute...

Old El Paso

https://www.facebook.com/LaDagueDeJade?fref=ts

Message par S1phonique Ven 18 Sep 2015, 12:35

blabla a écrit:Kerry King isn’t sure that late bandmate Jeff Hanneman would ever have been good enough to return to Slayer.

He’d been out of action for two years when he died in 2013 of alcohol-related illness, while an attack of necrotising fasciitis had destroyed the muscles in his left arm.

And even though he attended rehearsals ahead of each tour he missed, he had to be told he wasn’t capable of rejoining his colleagues on the road.

King tells Guitar World: “From seven months after he got hurt, we had him come to rehearsal, trying to get him back in. He was trying, but he just wasn’t there.

“The hardest thing I ever had to say was, ‘You’re not ready.’ That dude’s been my sidekick for 25 years – and I have to tell him he can’t go on tour in the band he’s been in all his life. That sucked.”

King doesn’t know if the situation left Hanneman hurt. He continues: “I said to Jeff, ‘As much as people are going to see you up there and not grasp, or forget, that the playing is not perfect, I don’t want that on YouTube for you to live with.’

“You have to think about stupid shit like that now. But that was tough.”

He adds: “We kept trying to get him in and it wasn’t coming around. If he hadn’t passed, I don’t know if he ever would have been good enough to just step back into being Jeff Hanneman again.”

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

Message par Pietro Ven 18 Sep 2015, 16:13

Ben il est pas si nul cet album, finalement !
Nettement plus mid tempo que ce à quoi je m'attendais, on n'est pas dans un bourrinage ininterrompu. J'aime bien, pour l'instant.

Edith trouve que le son est vraiment bon, naturel et puissant à la fois. Terry Date était un bon choix pour eux, ça les change de la prod boueuse de World Painted Blood.

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Message par MisterPatate Jeu 01 Oct 2015, 13:26

Malgré la note que je lui ai collée (5/10), je l'ai acheté, en version avec DVD.

Je suis faible

Va falloir que je retourne aux reunions des FA, les Fans Anonymes

Alors bonjour, je m'appelle Patate, et j'ai acheté le dernier Slayer qui vaut à peine un 5/10

MisterPatate
Six Frites Under

Message par Pietro Jeu 01 Oct 2015, 14:02

T'as eu raison, le DVD live est très bon !

Je crois que je vais t'accompagner aux réunions des FA de Slayer...

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par merci foule fête Ven 13 Nov 2015, 13:36

Le procès-verbal du comité : http://www.leseternels.net/chronique.aspx?id=17185

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Winter Ven 13 Nov 2015, 13:39

Punaise de chro !!

Old El Paso

https://www.facebook.com/LaDagueDeJade?fref=ts

Message par S1phonique Ven 13 Nov 2015, 13:45

satue !

S1phonique
Chauve No Mercy

Message par Pingouin Ven 13 Nov 2015, 15:26

Mais oui. Shocked

La dernière fois qu'Ozzy s'est souvenu de quelque chose d'autre que d'un rendez-vous avec son dealer, ce devait être en 1970.

:lol:

Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pistolero Ven 13 Nov 2015, 15:31

Belle chro ! :ch:
Pistolero
Pistolero
God of Battles

Message par merci foule fête Ven 13 Nov 2015, 15:55

Embarassed

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Pietro Mer 16 Mar 2016, 16:51

NOUVEAU CLIP !!!

SLAYER's new music video for the song "You Against You" can be seen below. The clip was directed by BJ McDonnell, who previously worked with SLAYER on the "Repentless" video. "You Against You" stars Jason Trost ("Hatchet III") as Wyatt, the eyepatched rebel inmate, and tells the story of the circumstances that led to Wyatt's erroneous arrest and imprisonment.

SLAYER drummer Paul Bostaph recently told Be In The Loop Magazine about the "You Against You" clip: "We filmed that in southern California in the Mojave desert, and it was close to an air force base. There's this guy, and he's a collector of like, airplane wrecks, decommissioned planes, that kind of thing, so we went out there and filmed it on this guy's property. It was a huge yard, and it was just amazing. He had a C-130 without the wings, and, you know, how often do you get to sit in the cockpit of one of those things? When I was done with my part of the video, I just walked around all day, sitting in cockpits, checking out these planes. It was awesome. The video is killer, definitely the most fun I've ever had making one. When you see it, just know, those aren't props — that's all real stuff."

"Repentless" was McDonnell's first stint directing a music video. He directed the 2013 horror film "Hatchet III" and has worked as a motion picture cameraman.

Edith n'a pas retrouvé ici trace du clip de Repentless, dont le nouveau est la suite (ou plutôt non, Repentless est la suite de You Against You):

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mar 06 Sep 2016, 13:23

Suite et fin de la trilogie avec un nouveau clip:

Slayer say: "The Repentless video trilogy is complete. Watch the gore, violence and carnage unfold in Slayer's brand new, merciless music video, directed by BJ McDonnell. You have been warned."

McDonnell adds: “I’m particularly excited about this third video because we played with stylistic differences with the trilogy. Where one video plays like an action film, this third one is more of a dramatic piece.

“The final story takes us into a world that is especially sinister in tone, with the dark and the light colliding. The conclusion is visually cinematic and harsh, with Slayer conducting us through it all with Pride In Prejudice.”

The video for Pride In Prejudice once again features Machete star Danny Trejo, who played the lead character in the first video.

At the time Trejo said: “In prison there’s only two kinds of people – predators and prey. Being a Slayer fan, I’m a predator.”

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par merci foule fête Mar 06 Sep 2016, 19:03

Pas un mot sur la musique...Étonnant. :lol:

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Pietro Lun 22 Jan 2018, 17:01

Slayer de la retraite. :(

SLAYER To 'Make Its Exit' After One 'Final' World Tour
SLAYER will "make its exit" with one final world tour, it has been revealed.

The legendary thrash metal band announced its plans via a video featuring a compilation of press clippings, early posters and press photos spanning the group's entire career.

SLAYER is rumored to be planning to hit the road in North America this summer, with support from LAMB OF GOD, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT and BEHEMOTH. The run of dates is expected to be officially announced later this week.

SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD and BEHEMOTH last hit the road in North America together in the summer of 2017.

SLAYER bassist/vocalist Tom Araya talked about his possible retirement in a 2016 interview with Loudwire. He said: "At 35 years, it's time to collect my pension. [Laughs] This is a career move." He continued: "I'm grateful that we've been around for 35 years; that's a really long time. So, yeah, to me, it is. Because when we started off, everything was great, because you're young and invincible. And then there came a time where I became a family man, and I had a tough time flying back and forth. And now, at this stage, at the level we're at now, I can do that; I can fly home when I want to, on days off, and spend some time with my family, which is something I wasn't able to do when [my kids] were growing up. Now they're both older and mature. So now I take advantage of that." Araya added: "Yeah, it just gets harder and harder to come back out on the road. 35 years is a long time."

Tom also revealed another reason for his diminished enjoyment of the touring life. He said: "There's things that have gone on in my life that have made me change how I play as a bass player. I had neck surgery, so I can't headbang anymore. And that was a big part of what I enjoyed doing what I do — singing and headbanging. I liked knowing that I was one of the fucking badass headbangers. That played a big part. Now I just groove with the music, which is cool, because I'm grooving with the music and the feel of the songs, so that's changed a little for me."

A few months later, SLAYER guitarist Kerry King told Germany's EMP Rock Invasion that Araya was "very unclear" about his plans for the band's future. "That's just how he is," Kerry said. "I don't know if he likes holding his cards in his pocket or what." He continued: "I mean, I don't have an answer [as to what the future holds for SLAYER]. I'm holding off a lot of things I wanna do at home, just 'cause I don't know if I'm gonna be working in two years. I'm gonna be working, hopefully in SLAYER. Yeah, dude. What else am I gonna do? I came out of high school and fucking went on tour. [Laughs]"

Pressed about whether there was any end in sight for SLAYER, King said: "Not for me. Not for me, man — especially on such a good record [2015's 'Repentless']."

When the interviewer said that he was looking forward to another 35 years of SLAYER, Kerry said: "Well, I don't know about that. I'll take another record or two."

SLAYER has been touring in support of its latest album, "Repentless", which was released in September 2015 via Nuclear Blast. That effort marked the band's first release since the death of SLAYER's co-founding guitarist Jeff Hanneman.

Hanneman contracted necrotizing fasciitis, also known as flesh-eating disease, in January 2011 from a spider bite in his backyard. The infection ravaged the flesh and tissues of Hanneman's arm, leading to numerous surgeries, skin grafts and intense periods of rehab that forced him into semi-retirement and left him near death at several points.

Hanneman eventually died in May 2013 from alcohol-related cirrhosis of the liver. He is credited for writing many of SLAYER's classic songs, including "Angel Of Death" and "South Of Heaven".

Original SLAYER drummer Dave Lombardo was effectively fired from the band after sitting out the group's Australian tour in February/March 2013 due to a contract dispute with the other members of SLAYER. He has since been replaced by Paul Bostaph, who was previously SLAYER's drummer from 1992 until 2001 and recorded four albums with the band.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pingouin Lun 22 Jan 2018, 17:08

Le jour où ça va arriver, ça risque de vraiment faire bizarre. Mais ça fait 10 ans que Tom en rêve, donc...

Pas de dernier album, par contre ? King disait avoir déjà une demi-douzaine de morceaux finalisés. :huh?:

Pingouin
Pingouin

Message par Pietro Lun 03 Déc 2018, 10:41

GARY HOLT To Miss Rest Of SLAYER European Tour; Ex-MACHINE HEAD Guitarist PHIL DEMMEL To Step In

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par merci foule fête Lun 03 Déc 2018, 13:25

Moi j'appellerais ça une promotion.

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Pietro Mar 04 Déc 2018, 14:25

1ere date avec Demmel:

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Mar 16 Juil 2019, 11:07

D'après Hard Force, normalement bien informé, Kerry King est déja en train de monter son prochain groupe, avec Bostaph à la batterie et d'autres musiciens "très connus".  :huh?:

https://hardforce.com/actu/29068/kerry-king-apres-slayer?fbclid=IwAR2ubOpGLpjbhza35gG41bAEsy_Zn8aicPF9__w_Pl6NSyBULPWlPW3JknE

Araya, lui, arrêtera bien comme prévu après la tournée. Ça se voit que c'est la fin pour lui, émotionnellement: :(

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 13 Sep 2019, 13:11

Logiquement, un live de la "tournée d'adieux" va sortir:

SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre) - Page 3 Slayertherepentless

SLAYER sortira son nouveau Blu-ray/CD live, intitulé The Repentless Killogy, le 8 novembre via Nuclear Blast.

Il a été enregistré au Forum d’Inglewood le 5 août 2017.

Tracklist :

01. Delusions Of Saviour
02. Repentless
03. The Antichrist
04. Disciple
05. Postmortem
06. Hate Worldwide
07. War Ensemble
08. When The Stillness Comes
09. You Against You
10. Mandatory Suicide
11. Hallowed Point
12. Dead Skin Mask
13. Born Of Fire
14. Cast The First Stone
15. Bloodline
16. Seasons In The Abyss
17. Hell Awaits
18. South Of Heaven
19. Raining Blood
20. Chemical Warfare
21. Angel Of Death

Chanson « Repentless » :

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Lun 16 Sep 2019, 14:48

En fait c'est un film basé sur l'histoire des clips du dernier album, avec l'album live en bonus si j'ai bien compris. :huh?:

SLAYER - Repentless (11 Septembre) - Page 3 Slayerrepentlesstrilogy

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 27 Sep 2019, 15:40

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 3 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut