Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST - Resurrection (2 mars 2018)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST -  Resurrection (2 mars 2018) Empty MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST - Resurrection (2 mars 2018)

Message par Pietro Mer 14 Fév 2018 - 14:58

MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST -  Resurrection (2 mars 2018) Michaelschenkerfestpromo_638
Dernier projet en date de Schenker, avec tous les chanteurs passés par MSG (Gary Barden, Graham Bonnet et Robin McAuley) plus Doogie White, son dernier chanteur en date.
L'album s'annonce bien. Ah et Kirk Hammett est en guest sur un titre (en écoute plus bas).

MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST -  Resurrection (2 mars 2018) Michaelschenkerfestresurrectioncd

The official lyric video for the song "Heart And Soul" from legendary German guitarist Michael Schenker's MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST project can be seen below. The track is taken from MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST's new album, "Resurrection", which will be released on March 2 via Nuclear Blast. The disc, which was produced by Michael Voss-Schön, was recorded in four different locations over a five-month period and features guest appearances by METALLICA's Kirk Hammett, Wayne Findlay and Michael Voss-Schön along with contributions from three original MSG (MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP) singers — Gary Barden, Graham Bonnet and Robin McAuley — plus Doogie White, who plays with Michael in MICHAEL SCHENKER'S TEMPLE OF ROCK. Also appearing on the album are musicians Steve Mann (guitars, keyboards), Ted McKenna (drums) and Chris Glen (bass).

The official video for MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST's digital single "Warrior", featuring impressions of the studio recording process, can be seen below.

"Warrior" is one of two album tracks on which all of the four lead singers appear. It was composed by Schenker while the lyrics were written by Michael Voss-Schön.

"When Michael Voss-Schön showed me his lyrical and vocals ideas, it instantly came to my mind that all four singers should be involved," Michael Schenker looks back and adds: "I'm really fascinated by the result. It's really interesting how the different voices complement each other. 'Warrior' is really heavy but at the same time ear-friendly and catchy!"

"Michael Schenker played the basic riff of the track to me and I immediately had the expression 'Warrior' pop into my mind," says Michael Voss-Schön. "On the next day, the first raw version of the song was created; my vision was to let the four voices sound like the four musketeers!"

According to Schenker, "Resurrection" contains all brand new songs, including "Warrior", which he previously described as "really, really good and really powerful."

"Resurrection" track listing:

01. Heart And Soul
02. Warrior
03. Take Me To The Church
04. Night Moods
05. The Girl With The Stars In Her Eyes
06. Everest
07. Messin' Around
08. Time Knows When It´s Time
09. Anchors Away
10. Salvation
11. Livin' A Life Worth Livin'
12. The Last Supper

The studio album will follow the release of "Michael Schenker Fest Tokyo", a concert recording filmed in August 2016 at Tokyo, Japan's International Forum, which was made available last March via Inakustik.

"It was so funny when [Gary, Graham and Robin] all had to sing their lines and we were shooting behind-the-scenes footage, to see them how they get on," Michael recalled. "You can actually see it on the ['Michael Schenker Fest Tokyo'] DVD already, but it just continues to be as if these people have been together forever."

Michael added that he is celebrating his music career and life itself with MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST. "It seems like everybody's celebrating their life and their career at the same time," he said. "But it's all the most popular music of Michael Schenker, and the best I can do at the moment is to have Gary and Graham and Robin and now [with the addition of] Doogie White."

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST -  Resurrection (2 mars 2018) Empty Re: MICHAEL SCHENKER FEST - Resurrection (2 mars 2018)

Message par Pietro Mar 21 Aoû 2018 - 10:13

Le clip de ce qui est sans doute le meilleur morceau de l'album, chanté par Doogie White:

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut