Le Forum des Éternels
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

VANDENBERG

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

VANDENBERG Empty VANDENBERG

Message par Pietro Mer 06 Sep 2017, 19:00

Leur premier album de Moonkings était excellent, alors que je ne suis pas fan de la période Vandenberg de Whitesnake, je préfère ce qu'il fait maintenant.  :)

Former Whitesnake man Adrian Vandenberg is back with a second album from Vandenberg's Moonkings, MK II
Vandenberg's Moonkings have released a trailer for their second album, MK II. The album is the follow-up to the band's 2014 debut, and will be released via Mascot Records on November 3.

"The last few years have been very important indeed’, says Adrian Vandenberg. "We just got to know each other when we recorded out debut album. I think we all exceeded each other’s expectations. But you really get to know each other while on the road. It was then that I really became impressed by the abundance of energy that this band has. We tried to capture this on our new album.

"At the same time, we all grew individually," continues the former Whitesnake guitarist. "I am really amazed by the way Jan Hoving has grown even more in his role as a singer and as a front man. I’ve played with the best bass players and drummers in my extensive career, but with all respect I dare to say that Sem Christoffel and drummer Mart Nijen Es form the best rhythm section I ever had the pleasure of working with."

MK II was partly recorded at Wisseloord Studio in Hilversum, Holland, where the band's debut album was recorded, and where — nearly 40 years ago — Vandenberg recorded his first commercial album as guitarist for Dutch band Teaser.

"The fantastic response to our debut received gave us a major boost," says Vandenberg. "We felt confident to loosen things up quite a bit. Sem and Mart really go for it of at the end of The Fire. Previously I would have called for a fade-out in the mix, but this time we decided to keep it and put it on the record.

"It somehow reminded me of the '70's Cream and Led Zeppelin jam sessions that nobody seems to do anymore these days. I allowed myself to rip all over the end section of If You Can’t Handle The Heat. I’ve always found that as a guitar player you should be able to tell a story in about twenty seconds, so this time it was great to break this rule for a change and let myself go completely.

"Never before in my career I have done this on an album. All in all, working on this album was a wonderful experience. The notorious ‘second album syndrome’ never reared its ugly head."

MK II Tracklist

Tightrope
   The Fire
   Walk Away
   All Or Nothing
   What Doesn’t Kill You
   Ready For The Taking
   New Day
   Love Runs Out
   If You Can’t Handle The Heat

VANDENBERG Aaa21fea-a69d-4e1e-ba8e-2f8bfbe9f234?w=800

Dernière édition par Pietro le Sam 09 Oct 2021, 10:12, édité 1 fois

UNCHAINED - Only Half Alive

UNCHAINED - This is Hell
UNCHAINED - Black as your Soul
UNCHAINED - Conspiracy for Fools
UNCHAINED - The Great Disease (DRUM CAM)

Boutique en ligne UNCHAINED
Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

http://unchainedmetal.bigcartel.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

VANDENBERG Empty Re: VANDENBERG

Message par Pietro Jeu 02 Nov 2017, 12:48

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 26 Oct 2018, 14:53

Je sais que tout le monde s'en fout, mais Adrian Vandenberg fait comme son ancien patron David Coverdale: il sort un album de versions acoustiques.

VANDENBERG Vandenbergsmoonkingsruggedcd

Adrian on Burning Heart: "We decided to strip down a bunch of songs to the bare basics and let them speak in the most essential way. Purely relying on Jan's expressive, dark brown voice and my acoustic guitar, the intense, honest performance and the songs themselves. For me personally it's very special to have included 'Burning Heart' and 'Sailing Ships', performed straight from the heart by two friends with a passion for real, 'handmade' music. Two songs that have been two of the most important landmarks in my career this far, and I'm just getting started.."

Tracklist :

01. What Doesn’t Kill You
02. Sailing Ships
03. Out Of Reach
04. One Step Behind
05. Burning Heart
06. Walk Away
07. Breathing
08. Sundown

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Lun 19 Nov 2018, 15:34

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Jeu 30 Jan 2020, 16:26

Finalement Adrian Vandenberg remonte Vandenberg, le groupe, avec un nouveau line up incluant l'omniprésent Ronnie Romero (Lords of Black, Rainbow, The Ferrymen, CoreLeoni...) au chant.  :huh?:

Vandenberg is back! Or should we say: VANDENBERG are back? The man himself, Adrian Vandenberg has never really been away, but the band that carries his proud name has returned, after an absence that lasted for more than three decades VANDENBERG is very much alive again in a young, fresh and all-revised 2020 version.

Adrian Vandenberg can already look back on a rich career. He played in WHITESNAKE for over 13 years, having been part of this seminal band's most legendary lineup. He was the driving force behind MANIC EDEN and, more recently, VANDENBERG'S MOONKINGS, but equally proud he looks back on VANDENBERG, the Dutch band that put him on the map, internationally. "So many people still come up to me and speak about those glory days and the albums I've made with that band," he says.

All these compliments have inspired Adrian to bring VANDENBERG back to life, albeit in an all new lineup. Together with renowned producer Bob Marlette (ALICE COOPER, BLACK SABBATH), he is currently putting the finishing touches to a new album that will be in stores later this year. A first taste of what is to come can be heard online as of today; "Burning Heart", which you can check out below. A brand new version of the classic hit, it is sung by none other than Ronnie Romero, who first came to prominence when Ritchie Blackmore recruited him for a RAINBOW tour in 2016.

Romero's impressive vocals can be heard on all songs on the upcoming VANDENBERG album and he will also be part of the touring band. Together with Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, WHITESNAKE) on bass and Brian Tichy (SLASH, OZZY OSBOURNE, FOREIGNER) on drums, the band have recorded nine all new, original songs. Backed by Koen Herfst (crowned as the best drummer of the Benelux, six times in a row) and Randy van der Elsen on bass (TANK) the band plan to hit the road, soon. Says Adrian: "First get the album done and then I want to get out there and play. We want to play this music to audiences all over the world."

About his decision to relaunch the band VANDENBERG, Adrian says: "Going with the band name VANDENBERG was a logical decision. Rock fans would know right away what they are dealing with. I felt that I wasn't done with the style of music I wrote for my band VANDENBERG at the time and wanted to pick up the thread where I left it when I joined WHITESNAKE. But to me, that would only make sense if I'd come up with a brand new, testosterone-driven version of VANDENBERG with a kick-ass, world-class lineup. VANDENBERG 2020 on steroids. So that's exactly what we did. BAM! Here I go again."

Romero adds: "To me, it's kind of a dream come true. I've followed Adrian's career since for years and he always was one of my favorite guitar players, so to work with him is nothing but amazing to me. Adrian is an exceptional musician, and it's really easy to work with him. The energy when we work together was fantastic. We had great times at the studio with our producer Bob Marlette; very exciting time.”

Marlette is equally enthusiastic. "Working with Adrian has been a real pleasure," he says. "The man is working around the clock and his well of new riffs and melodies never seems to dry. With a powerful singer such as Ronnie Romero behind the microphone, I was some true magic expecting to happen and let me tell you... it has."

In short, these guys mean business. 35 years may have passed since the final studio album "Alibi", Vandenberg 2020 sounds just as fresh, relevant and at least as HEAVY as back in the day. Fun times will revive with a brand new album, and an agenda filling up quickly with festivals and other touring plans. Or as the man himself Adrian Vandenberg puts it: "Fasten your seatbelts, VANDENBERG is here to stay."

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 27 Mar 2020, 11:39

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Ven 24 Avr 2020, 00:35

Je me sens un peu seul ici... :cry:

Un nouvel extrait ?

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Dragor Dim 27 Déc 2020, 00:40

Pietro a écrit:

J'étais passé à côté Shocked
Et ce que j'entends là me plaît bien :bmbeer:

Oldies are goodies

Message par Pietro Lun 28 Déc 2020, 16:44

Ah merci ! :)

L'album est vraiment excellent, je continue à l'écouter régulièrement. L'album de l'année dans le style pour moi.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Pietro Sam 09 Oct 2021, 10:16

En lisant entre les lignes on pouvait comprendre que Ronnie Romero avait quitté Vandenberg, c'est confirmé et il est remplacé par Mats Leven. :cool:

VANDENBERG 244588934_256654979802115_8967746696860954935_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=0UghS3KNHCoAX91MJRR&_nc_ht=scontent-mrs2-1

VANDENBERG Return With New Singer Mats Levèn
+ Announce Debut Headline Show at Planet Rockstock Festival
Friday 12th November – Planet Rockstock, Trecco Bay, Wales, UK.
VANDENBERG has announced that Mats Levèn will be joining the band as lead singer. The powerhouse vocalist is known for his work with Yngwie Malmsteen, Candlemass and tours with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, among many other bands. To celebrate this new coming together, they have announced their only show of 2021 with the new line-up at the Planet Rockstock Festival at Trecco Bay, Wales, on Friday 12th November.
Talking about Mats joining the band, Adrian Vandenberg exclaims, "To say I'm excited about working with Mats Levèn would be an understatement! It's a huge privilege to work with a vocalist of Mats' world-class calibre, who's just as passionate about kick-ass rock and as motivated and dedicated as I am. A one of a kind signature voice, commanding stage presence, very experienced but as far from running on automatic pilot as humanly possible and a great guy! Mats and I are working on our new songs for the next Vandenberg album as we speak. We're pushing and inspiring each other to keep raising the bar and are coming up with great, very exciting stuff!"
Mats says, "I'm thrilled to join Vandenberg and to be recording the new album! I've been a fan since the '80s, and I'm honoured to be soon sharing the stage with my Dutch amigos!!"
Along with Leven, the rhythm section for the 2021 line-up features bassist Randy van der Elsen (of NWOBHM heroes Tank) and drummer Koen Herfst (Epica and Doro).  
"I believe the vibe we have with this turbocharged line-up is wonderful," concludes Vandenberg. "We are not at all a nostalgia act, trying to recreate what happened all those years back. This is a brand-new dynamic band with a name that has a legacy, and I couldn't be happier with the way it's turned out."

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par merci foule fête Sam 09 Oct 2021, 12:24

C'est sympa de donner sa chance à un p'tit jeune qui débute. rabbit

Sex, Drugs & Cyril Rool

Message par Pietro Dim 10 Oct 2021, 11:50

Ca peut coller ! Musicalement ça me semple pertinent comme choix, et puis si ça permet aux compos du très bon album de 2020 de prendre vie sur scène tant mieux.

UNCHAINED - This is Hell

Pietro
Pietro
Divid Coverdead

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut